Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2026, 05:57 PM   #1
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
SYN 3/ SYN 4 Pars - No Adjust Energy/Thoromation

I am currently working on updating the pars on Syn 3 and Syn 4.I will let you guys know when it will be ready.It just takes some work which i don't mind as
it keeps my mind busy.

I also found by accident a way to not use any adjustment on Energy/EXDC/Kgen Thoromation.I think it was purposely hidden.I'll do some testing on it just to make sure it's not just a hidden tunnel in Lebanon.Again,i do not mind the
extra work as it keeps my dementia a few blocks away.
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2026, 10:03 AM   #2
raceman5
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
Thanks

Ray, appreciate all you do. Looking forward to it. Guess I will have to pull out my thumb drive with all the old programs on it and plug it into my Windows XP on my net book. Could never figure out how to set up dos box on my Windows 10 desktop. Are there any videos out there for beginners with DOSBox?

Bob
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2026, 10:22 AM   #3
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
Hi Bob,

It 's probably best to go to Youtube and search,"Dosbox for Beginners on Windows 10" or "Dosbox on Windows 10"...there's detailed procedures in there.
Or you can go to Dosbox.com,download the one for Windows.Copy the file to your XP,create a shortcut...double-click on it...then type "Mount C C:\(your program folder,like say 'Energy')"...so it's "Mount C C:\Energy"...then "C:"...Then "Energy" (or the program .exe file)
Don't worry.It is easy.
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2026, 10:42 AM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Thanks, Ray, for continuing to try and make the old programs better. I really appreciate it as well.


Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2026, 10:45 AM   #5
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
Energy and Validator Manual will run by itself without dosbox.

If anyone needs the latest DRF 3-year Best Times for VALM,Synthesis or Pace Launcher 4/5,just pm me....there's also a procedure if you want to know how to make your own 3-yr best times and variants.

If you need info on older programs,even Taulbot's Pace Computer just pm me.
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2026, 11:08 AM   #6
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
I got a pm and the message is "seems like i'm just giving everything away"...
I just have a bad feeling that i am not going to have much time anymore.
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2026, 11:26 PM   #7
teb21
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 149
Bob,

I have use both doxbox and vdosplus and they are both on my windows 11 Pro
computer and they both work. I prefer vdosplus because when you open the program it starts at a c prompt which is the directory where vdosplus is located. I do not have to worry about mounting and dismounting the c drive. I also found it easier to print and save files.


directions for vdosplus

http://www.vdosplus.org/

I only found one youtube video and it is age restricted and requires a youtube account to view it. I do not have a youtube account so I cannot say whether it is useful or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h002oQaUGJs

Hope this helps.

The Other Ted
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2026, 11:35 PM   #8
teb21
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 149
Ray,

I enjoy your sharing your approach to using old programs. You are not giving picks or copies of the software - just your approach. I appreciate your posts and look forward to reading them.

Thank you,

The Other Ted
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2026, 12:48 PM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I just have a bad feeling that i am not going to have much time anymore.


Don't like the sound of this my friend, hope that everything is ok.


Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2020 Beyer Pars CheckMark General Discussion 5 08-20-2021 08:59 PM
Beyer Pars CheckMark General Discussion 1 01-01-2021 06:02 AM
How do adjust Pace figures for change in weight? babuboy General Discussion 1 08-15-2018 10:41 AM
Energy race Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 8 03-01-2017 08:04 PM
Explain the adjust trotman General Discussion 7 11-23-2012 01:58 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 PM.