Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2005, 05:53 AM   #6
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
pace lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder
Here is the Past performance screen for the 4 horse

I used line 3 Jeff used line 1
this horse faded in the stretch after taking the lead from the 7
finished 2nd in a photo
Lots of In the money efforts for this one

Jeff don't forget I have no thoughts of exactas or trifectas
when I pick my lines so I pick my lines differently
....
Just too strange, I just happened to be listening/watching Doc video set and he said that he hates showing pace lines
Thats were the arguments start
I only added my pace lines to show how I got my top 5
This race was not typical
I usually would have gone 4/11
I went down to the 6 only because the 7 was wild early and the 11
was too far outside for me in a cheap $4000 claiming race

Actually this was my only bet of the day, As I was holiday shopping
I got home for race 8 but got shut out
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.