|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
MNR 08/17/13 Card
Hello Everyone,
Here are the first three races...
__________________
I can explain it to you, but, I can't understand it for you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
MNR 08/17/13 Card.2
And the last three races....
Remember, these are all before scratches done before the first race and my final analysis which is done after I know the scratches. But, you will have some idea as to what I am looking at. Best of luck. ![]() Jim
__________________
I can explain it to you, but, I can't understand it for you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
Quote:
Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
|
Good luck fellas. I was all set to cap tonight and the other half pulled me out of the house.
Let's do a live Parx and Mountaineer tomorrow. If you you guys are around. Maybe some del mar in between since your there Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
R3 6-5-1-10
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
Thanks Matt,
I will be here tomorrow night too. And remember, the misses is way more important the the horses
__________________
I can explain it to you, but, I can't understand it for you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
Hey Tim,
I didn't do the 3rd race. You will get a good price if the 10 doesn't win. Best of luck |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
Hit the 2nd but grass races are not my cup of tea.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
Me either but I think it is because don't handicap enough of them to get a good feel for them. This is because I can't get started until about 8pm at night and it drives me nuts when they cancel the turf races due to weather.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
R4 I am liking the 7-2 and 3. I think the 7 will pass the tiring 2 and 3.
Thanks for the link. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Problem opening future card | wagercapper | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 1 | 08-04-2012 03:46 PM |
| Black Eyed Susan card at Pimlico - Friday | RichieP | Races of Interest | 10 | 05-20-2011 11:25 AM |
| Can you export an entire card to one excel tab? | sq764 | RDSS | 5 | 12-07-2009 05:13 PM |
| TP/KD Sept 26 - Problem Card | Ted Craven | RDSS | 3 | 09-28-2009 07:43 AM |
| Kentucky Oaks card available now | RichieP | RDSS | 0 | 04-29-2009 03:23 AM |
|