|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
LRC 9/22 Race#3
Hi Bill!
There was one today in SoCal, which you may have seen. #6 Tribal Roar in the 3rd. #2 Vibe was scratched by the way. Pete |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Posts: 2,494
|
Thanks to all who posted here. I just can't find enough horses to draw any conclusions from. Also I started reading FTL's posts who does not use sprints in routes and concluded I was going no where, very slowly.
Thanks again for your inputs. Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
|
Hi Bill. I've found over the years that very few sprinters are able to win routes. Usually that expend their energy to fast for the track and dist. I look at the lifetime box to see if a horse has routed successfully in the past and then I check its' %med. Usually if the horse is at the top end or exceeds the range for the track and dist. they don't win. I will also check the trainers record to see how they do with the move. It usually works the same with routers going in a sprint. Very few horses can do both.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
So Cal Al
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego/ La Quinta
Posts: 214
|
Bill V. and/or Bill L.
I am finding that using a LRC pace line for SA and DMR races just isn't working (even if the best of the last 3,etc.). What has been your experience? |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Posts: 2,494
|
Quote:
For me, I cannot see any bias Al. Sorry to report that, but those are my results. Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
So Cal Al
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego/ La Quinta
Posts: 214
|
Thank, Bill
Just looking for accuracy, not confirmation...lol |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Adjusting times for Sprint to Route | kpmats10 | Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings | 5 | 07-04-2016 07:12 PM |
| Spot Play Thread: Sprint To Route | PeteC | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 10-22-2014 07:32 AM |
| Route Line in a sprint race | Bill V. | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 3 | 11-19-2012 11:53 AM |
| Route to Sprint?? | ThomasCSS | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 0 | 03-18-2012 07:22 PM |
| Xtraction and Projection | socantra | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 12 | 10-30-2010 08:41 AM |
|