Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #11
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Aqu race swung it for me
Attached Images
 
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:30 AM   #12
raceman5
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
Sar Aug 23.

Lets get this party started.

race 1. 1-9-4

race 2. 5-4-8
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #13
grahors
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 104
I'm with ya! Rock and roll...hooocheeekoooo!
Race 1.....3,10,1
Race 2.....3,9,5
Race 3.....7,2,1A
grahors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:59 AM   #14
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by raceman5 View Post
Lets get this party started.

race 1. 1-9-4

race 2. 5-4-8
You and I agree on the top two contenders, I dutched the 1 and 9.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #15
raceman5
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
Sar

race 3. 4-7-1a

race 4. 6-8-7

race 5. 11-5-3
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:56 PM   #16
Profiler8
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 148
I am with the 4 and 1 in the third contest. The 4 is a dangerous bet, the horse finished second very often. The 1 is solid with good works.
Profiler8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #17
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Race 4

I like the 6 horse, and the longshot 1 also comes in well ranked. I'll dutch both.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #18
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by clore1030 View Post
I like the 6 horse, and the longshot 1 also comes in well ranked. I'll dutch both.
Hello Guys...

this dist / class favors speed...like the 6 also..won last year at Spa

Good luck to all on Travers Day

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #19
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Travers

I will go with the 8 and 9
Good skill to you all
I hope you all have great days

GS
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:09 PM   #20
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
race 5 ...going with a biggie...#5...race against Good Request which has won 2 races since...should be enoght speed in this race for an OTE
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 AM.