Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 05:42 PM   #11
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

Lou
I can't thank you enough for all you do for Bill,Ted and all the members here at P&C.

The patience that you must have to do all this editing,digitizing etc is unreal as I am getting a first hand taste of how hard it all is to accomplish man.

Just wanted to say thank you Lou
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:15 PM   #12
lsosa54
Grade 1
 
lsosa54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC and San Diego
Posts: 627
No prob Rich - I hope it will be of benefit to folks. I would say, as Ted probably knows, that your adventures with video are even harder than dealing with scanning and audio!
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #13
azbacks
Grade 1
 
azbacks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 226
Lou,

I enjoy reading and listening to all the material in the library. From converting some tapes and records to CD I know how tedious it can be.

Thanks for your hard work, and thanks to all who have donated material.

Pete
azbacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #14
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Lou,

Hello. Hope all is well with you. Just wondering how progress is going. I know, I'm being a pain in the *ss .

Please fill us in.

Best regards,

Jon
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow."
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:36 AM   #15
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Many Thanks Lou

Lou what you have done is really outstanding and I want to Thank-You for this. This project by it's very nature has to be a time consuming process to get it right.

Your work is appreciated by all here and as you say this will help lay a good foundation for people to get up to speed with the Sartin Methodology.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #16
lsosa54
Grade 1
 
lsosa54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC and San Diego
Posts: 627
I've got a good deal of it done, although I have been sent some further tapes that I haven't had a chance to digitize yet. I also had an old Commodore hard drive sent to me that I believe has the original Ultrascan on it which I'm going to try and transfer. There is an emulator for the Commodore which works similar to DosBox I believe. The power brick I think weighs more than a modern laptop!

It's been a matter of finding the time to digitize and the time to upload. I hopefully will start getting some of the stuff up soon but no promises exactly when.
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #17
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Thanks for the update, Lou!

Best regards,

Jon
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow."
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:08 PM   #18
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
What happened to this project and more important, what has happened to Lou, Is he ok??
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #19
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Yes, I've been wondering too. Earth to Lou...earth to Lou...you out there?

Jon
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow."
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #20
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post
What happened to this project and more important, what has happened to Lou, Is he ok??
Anyone know??

Jon
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow."
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Pace and Cap* Day at Saratoga Ted Craven 2008 89 09-03-2008 09:48 AM
Other than Early - Voodoo pattern #1 RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 14 08-29-2008 10:08 AM
Unusual Pace Matchup Questions Closers horsecharles Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 08-05-2008 11:15 PM
Unusual Pace Matchup Questions Frontrunners horsecharles Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 08-05-2008 10:43 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.