|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
|
Thanks tfm. R5 Saratoga 4-5-6
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Sar 5th
Number 2 over 4, 6 GLA Patrick |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Sar 6
Here's an opportunity for a double single in the pick 4 bet the number 10 horse in the 1st leg and the last leg too so 10 / all / 1,2 / 10 2.00 for 12.00 maybe punch it a few times Just a thought Patrick |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Former member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,136
|
The 10 certainly can win it but it's a risky single. The 7, Marscaponi, ran his best race to date last out and could easily win the race.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
|
Race 6 Saratoga 10-5-2
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Former member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,136
|
Sar r6
double 7/1 |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Quote:
1st gut instinct, or mine was the late pick 4 has 2 single, maybe 3 , and being a truck driver who use the 10-4 and 10-codes all day, I see a 10 book-end pick 4. race 6 Yes the 7 and 5 are tough here, but 10 is a great play Race 7 wide open 5 and 6 stand out, but "all " is nice, then hope Race 8 Cocoa Beach can be a single play easily Race 9 10 is stand out here again, but 4 and 7 too Just my initial gut feeling is all, nothing more, play your race and good luck Patrick |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
|
Someone please shoot me.
I had Essex Ferry on my "horses to watch" list. I saw that the horse was running in today's second race at SAR, but I had something important to do and didn't want to bet the race blindly. I knew I was going to have to structure a bet in a way that was going to take more time than I had this morning to think about because the horse was not a high probability play. I just got home and saw that the horse paid $37. I can't freaking believe this. They are torturing me so far at Saratoga. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Former member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,136
|
Donovan apparently liked that horse last out. I assume because it had had consistent gate problems. It was the 'other' in my 'wipe-out otherwise' angle. (Then again, the 25:1 winner of the 1st was the 'wipe-out' of the 'wipe-out otherwise' in its last race.)
I noted it before the race but got involved doing other things and forgot about it. Serling mentioned it and used it in P4's. Should I start a list of all the BOMBS I screwed up recently and didn't play? Not about 'picking' them but about 'playing' them. |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Former member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,136
|
I'm listening to Blewitt and it just amazes me how challenged he is when it come to even the basics. He still doesn't understand that horses that show speed at a particular distance, then cut back, from 5.5F to 5F even, will show LESS speed. The 5 in the 7th probably is the speed by default but the 1 could easily go today, if she breaks well (assuming their intent is to send her).
The 1 is the DUNCE CAP horse for Searling. If she wins, he wears it. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Monday, August 3, 2009 | clore1030 | Selections | 47 | 08-03-2009 06:12 PM |
| Sunday -- August 2, 2009 | alydar_ David | Selections | 101 | 08-02-2009 06:20 PM |
| Wednesday -- March 4, 2009 | alydar_ David | Selections | 31 | 03-04-2009 05:08 PM |
| Wednesday, February 11, 2009 | clore1030 | Selections | 54 | 02-11-2009 04:29 PM |
| Wednesday August 27, 2008 | alydar_ David | Selections | 13 | 08-27-2008 02:34 PM |
|