Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #21
noddub62
Budman

Thumbs up

VooDoo,

Very, very well said.

Thanks,

Budman
Old 09-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #22
Tim Y
turf historian

Nodouble did you ever see your namesake run?

Saw him at Anita twice and at Three Chimneys. Wasn't he the one called THE Arkansas Traveler?
Old 09-13-2008, 12:32 AM   #23
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Y View Post
there is no accepted usage of the word irregardless.
—Usage note Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.

*** Hey - this thread is, in part, about civil discourse. Please don't bait the other posters, it's not nice. Enough said. No response is necessary, thanks. (Ted)
Dude,dude, I mean,......J-e-e-e-e-e-e-z--z-z-z-U-S christ, dude, I mean.., ..wow.

You are deathly serious, aren't you?? You really not jokin.

Man, you should start a sub league and make some real dough, like, the Verbal / Intellecutual Ultimate Fighting Championship, except everything is legal, including street fighting, cheap shots, scratching, biting , pinching, eye gouging and free, open shots of NAD BLASTING.

You're killin me, dude. !You're killin me, Lar-r-y-eee!!!

We should adopt your attention to detail and being literal to real world events, a real ambassador of world peace and understanding.

Yeah......, F*** world peace and all that kinda crap.

Yeah, it's not about anything, except winning, and it's cheating only if you get caught, cause if you're not cheatin, you're not tryin.

Civility!?!? Sportsmanship ?? What the **** is that!? Who needs it.

If you get someone on the ground, kick his teeth in and stomp till there's nothing but a puddle left, no solid matter left.

Then relieve yourself on the remains.

If you need more than a mop or sponge to clean that beat down up, you did'nt do your job thorough enough,..Loser, peacenik.

Let's adopt his sentiments and attention to specifics, put understanding aside, and truely usher in, accelerate and rush into ARMAGEDDON, let's get rollin.

Political war, religious war, intellectual and academic war, ethnic war, race war, philisophical war, family war, personal war, cultural war, economic war, civil war, gender war, semantic war.

So many disputes, which fun train should one jump on ?

What are we waiting for? Let's finish it. Let's go.

And have a good, hearty, gut-busting laugh while it's happening.

For starters, let's use his barametor and pin-point targeting methodology, and apply it toward current world events and social ills, probably most excellent philosophy toward peace between religious disputes, just for starters.

Thanks for being exhibit A.

Keep up the good work. There are millions , if not billions of folks, deep in their heart, who has this lurking somewhere in their soul , there is a community of brotherhood with these feelings, you are not alone.

Feel the warm embrace of brotherhood with your bretheren, worldwide.

VoodooFan
Old 09-13-2008, 01:27 AM   #24
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

" Yeah, um, I agree with you...but..."

" Um, no , I disagree with you...but....."

" Well , um, you're right ", or " um , you're wrong....but..."

" Doesn't matter what you're opinion is...but...."

".....that term is an improper moot definition..."

"......that word does not exist in the english lexicon...."

"......that term cease to exist in the 11th century, negates and invalidates your application....."

"........that idiom is insufficant and an expired indo-eurpeon word incorrectly attached to an adverb....."

"..........that word varies significantly from the phonology of the language...."

"...........just wanted to state and show evidence you did'nt use the past participle properly....." and applied it's usage incorrectly...."

.....J-e-e-e-e-e-z-z-z-U-S flippin christ......

VoodooFan
Old 09-13-2008, 05:51 AM   #25
RichieP
Grade 1

This feels like the right time to close this non racing thread up. Folks have said what they had to say, no bodies have washed up on the shore nobody has been banned (moderated for a spell yes but banned NO).

Everything good to ALL members/non members alike at Pace and Cap.

I'm out the door heading to Jersey for a morning hook up with our fearless leader and his pal "Baum".

Safe day everyone