Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2005, 09:48 PM   #21
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Results

Race 8
Winner- # 2 = $ 7.00
Place- # 3
Exacta 2-3 = $ 44.60
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:30 AM   #22
saratogdon
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10
7/24 8th DelMar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP
Race 8 bl/bl screen
The #2 was best late;which is usually my prime factor.The fact that he was allowed to lead from the start is the same senario that set War Emblem up in the Kentucky Derby several years ago.Doc might have been disturbed by the fact that #2 was a R 5.Thanks for sharing your thoughts.I would love to see other Sar or Dmr races up.Wish I could figure out how to do the cut and paste.don
saratogdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 08:08 AM   #23
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by saratogdon
The #2 was best late;which is usually my prime factor.The fact that he was allowed to lead from the start is the same senario that set War Emblem up in the Kentucky Derby several years ago.Doc might have been disturbed by the fact that #2 was a R 5.Thanks for sharing your thoughts.I would love to see other Sar or Dmr races up.Wish I could figure out how to do the cut and paste.don
Good morning Don,
Thanx for your feedback. Shoot me a private message with your email address ok?

These screen hunter shots of the races are so easy to do it is crazy Don. I have asked Steve ( fast 4522) here to come on and post about the whole process includidng the link to get it. It is free which is always nice. I am a little under the weather and my focus wanes after a few minutes so I have asked for help. He is cool so look for his screen hunter post.

Hey then maybe you can do some "Spa" stuff here man!

Richie

Last edited by admin; 07-25-2005 at 07:34 PM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:18 PM   #24
saratogdon
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10
thanks ritchie;my e-mail is saratogdon@comcast.net

[QUOTE=RichieP]Good morning Don,


These screen hunter shots of the races are so easy to do it is crazy Don. I have asked Steve ( fast 4522) here to come on and post about the whole process includidng the link to get it. It is free which is always nice. I am a little under the weather and my focus wanes after a few minutes so I have asked for help. He is cool so look for his screen hunter post.


Ritchie;Im off to Sar for the meet.My interest in DMR is minimal.Need to learn how to cut and paste.If you or steve can help please let me know.thanks don

Last edited by admin; 07-25-2005 at 07:32 PM. Reason: don't share card s or ask to here Pleas I dont have permission
saratogdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.