|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
turf historian
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
|
For fun, I often run Val and Spec side by side.
There is NO comparison
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind." |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
|
bill, richie, ted.
yens guys are cool and alright for carring on the work of DR. H Sartin. someone had to do it and i thank you for continuing the hard work yens do. if YOU didn't do it it fads away. "Great Job" doesn't closely describe the job yens have done with this site and the Methodology. history is cool and now one has to look ahead. i know i have missed "major supporter" names who remain in the backround. thank you. Rverge aka MLcookie. def---"yens" pittsburghese for "you" "yaall"
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others. |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
|
"Who runs Sartin Alumns? Years ago I got banished for defending Bill Varone regarding some negativity on that board."
The DICKtator's name is Dylan. I got banned also...for a seemingly innocent question I posted to 'his' group. Good riddance. I couldn't brush the dirt off my shoes fast enough, so to speak. What we have here is light years more better. Jon P.S. "PM me as it is now up to me to approve new people there, OR ,better yet, re-apply TODAY and I will okay it." I didn't know that, Tim.
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow." Last edited by Jonathan Steele; 12-18-2008 at 04:57 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 70
|
I really enjoyed the History lessons you all have posted. It must have been very cool to witness all that amazing work going on at the time. Thanks to Pace and Cap we can still learn and appply what was taught many years ago. Those ideas have withstood the test of time and are still very valid today it seems.
Doug |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| without history you are adrift | Tim Y | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 21 | 12-08-2008 11:25 AM |
| How to Obtain Speculator | Ted Craven | Speculator | 0 | 04-20-2006 07:43 AM |
|