Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #21
reckless
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: near Philadelphia Park
Posts: 259
I am fried... I couldn't make the winner at Phila Park but beside that when I didn't see that pace hot as expected, I knew I was a gonna regardless of the winner.

Better luck tomorrow

Final call:

race 9 at Phila park

Big exacta box 1-3

tri box 1-3-5

single straight bet on longest price of three

good luck to all
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #22
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge View Post
double no no triple Ouch! to day 0-8
well at least i will not be 0-10 as i'll pass the 9th.
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #23
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
I am fried... I couldn't make the winner at Phila Park but beside that when I didn't see that pace hot as expected, I knew I was a gonna regardless of the winner.

Better luck tomorrow

Final call:

race 9 at Phila park

Big exacta box 1-3

tri box 1-3-5

single straight bet on longest price of three

good luck to all
reckless, i don't think there is a tri w/ the scr. of the 4. sorry. i'm fried too
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #24
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Fat Fingers

6,7,8/3,6/1,2,4,6,7,9
2 down 1 to go jms! good luck R 10
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #25
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Fat Fingers

6,7,8/3,6/1,2,4,6,7,9
either one jms 6 or 9! nice job
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #26
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge View Post
either one jms 6 or 9! nice job
8-3-9 $370 nice one jms!

at least i had the 9 to win
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #27
jms62
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge View Post
8-3-9 $370 nice one jms!

at least i had the 9 to win
Thanks... Nice win bet... He came out of nowhere.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #28
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
now lets play MNR yea!!!
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #29
MartyZee
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
Pick 3 @Mountaineer

I'll try getting my feet wet Pick 3 Races 3-5;I'm tossing the favorite here ;1,5//5,6,7/9
MartyZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.