|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Quote:
The answer to your question (in a RDSS context) was recently discussed here: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...80&postcount=6 (point #2) and here: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...14&postcount=6 (point #3) Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: near Philadelphia Park
Posts: 259
|
Ted....
Whenever I overlook the segments screen it seems a horse is 'right there' in that third screen.... but when I weigh towards the horses in that screen... well... you probably know what I am going to say next, so we'll leave it at that Thanks for your help. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|