Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #21
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
I feel for you Matt.

And I'm looking to be like you to have the guts to put the money on the line! Instead, I chicken out when I can't even put $2 on a horse! (LOL)

But, seriously, at least you are making wagers on opportunities that I am passing by for teh moment.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #22
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,456
R5 Looks like a pass. I was going to go 2-5-4-6
Lt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #23
Latekick
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 389
Hopefully its okay for me to jump in here.
By the way Jim, really thank you for the response videos. Im working on some more questions to post on the thread.


Anyway, heres my readouts for the 5th. Im going with the 2 and 3.
No bet thoigh because of odds on the 2 and im don't have a big opinion on the 3
Attached Images
 
Latekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #24
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Rich, no money on the 4

I think that the 6 could close.

If the 6 is at 5-1 or better then a 2w/4p/8s wager on it.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #25
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Hi Grant,
You are welcome. Feel free to ask. I am open to good, constructive discussions...
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #26
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,456
Hi Grant welcome aboard.
Lt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #27
rmath
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
4/5 & 2/1 on my top 2 PASS
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #28
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Ahhh...zigging when I should be zagging.

r6 is a pass for me. Back to washing my dishes!!!
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #29
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
I know were all passing the 6th, but look at the 6 horse 30 starts zero wins...
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #30
rmath
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
Lt1, Hope you played the tri straight. 32.40 for a buck. Not bad for a 1/2 shot.

Race6 NO PLay 3 FTS horses.

Will wait for race 7.
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parx 8/18 dirty moose Selections 60 08-18-2013 04:40 PM
DianeM - August Diane M August Contest 39 08-26-2012 05:39 PM
Del Mar VDC 8/18 Bill V. Selections 8 08-19-2011 12:47 AM
Del Mar 8/18 New Pace Procefus Selections 0 08-18-2011 10:43 PM
Updated Del Mar Track Profile Bill V. Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 7 09-04-2010 04:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 PM.