Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #61
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
38

Pat I only want to see you winning
and having a smile on your face
and confidence in your skill

The turtle and the hair Its a big factor in Doc and Jims ideas with deceleration. Nice analagy
My bets are the 3 and the 8

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #62
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
No Bill , I know you mean well, really I do, and believe me when I say I am in the listening mood, open to do as others suggest, and yes I kinda see myself as that Turtle, but a really big one, like a sea turtle, maybe.

Again good luck, and , please feel free anytime to chime in, I do listen and take any advice seriously,


Still think the speed and closing ability of the 3 and 9, should be able to catch the 4 and 5, but the other scenario the one I think will happen will be the 3 and 4 and 5, fight it out and the 6 or 9 clean up....

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #63
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Okay lets just go for broke with this tourney, because I feel the only way to win will be to bet a value play each day for 100.00
FWIW, given the fact the contest is free and that there are so many participating, I agree that this is the best way to win the contest. Today, I am going with the 7.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #64
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Pat I only want to see you winning
and having a smile on your face
and confidence in your skill

The turtle and the hair Its a big factor in Doc and Jims ideas with deceleration. Nice analagy
My bets are the 3 and the 8

Bill
Well you nailed the exacta , great job, I kinda thought there'd be an inquiry from the 6 on the 8, but that 6 needs to be watched, she is due and will be a price next time out.

Great job

Sorry Jim

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:52 AM   #65
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
My bets are the 3 and the 8

Bill
Very nice!!!!!
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #66
bigjohna
Maiden
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
hi my name is john i just started to use rdss i just wanted to say i good results sofar win some money with it nothing big of course not betting big but very impress iwantedto thank ted for answering questions ihave much to learn ihave one question does higher class horses hold form longer than cheaper horses thanks bigjohna
bigjohna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #67
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohna View Post
hi my name is john i just started to use rdss i just wanted to say i good results sofar win some money with it nothing big of course not betting big but very impress iwantedto thank ted for answering questions ihave much to learn ihave one question does higher class horses hold form longer than cheaper horses thanks bigjohna

Hi BigJohna
First off welcome to Pace and Cap.Good skill as you grow
with more confidence to bet using RDSS and The Sartin Methodology

I find that in races with cheaper priced horses The apv and class horses do well so I would say yes to your question the better horse hold
form longer

GS
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:46 AM   #68
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Very nice!!!!!
Thanks Rich

If Doc somehow watched me do that race he would smile
I had the 8 ranked third
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #69
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Today 100.00 to win on the #1 Song of Navarone


To me it looks like a single, except Kip Devile could crush me thou...
Attached Images
 
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #70
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Lost again, but Don't worry Bill I am still smiling....



Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free BRIS Contest -- Saturday, Mar. 21, 2009 alydar_ David Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 11 03-22-2009 12:21 PM
TrackMaster -- Limited Free Access alydar_ David General Discussion 1 01-16-2009 12:50 PM
11/22 - Ts/Bris free contest RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 7 11-24-2008 10:30 AM
Free TVG Contest for Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship Turbulator Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 32 10-05-2008 01:26 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.