Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Old 05-21-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
Houndog
Grade 1

Synergism IV Setup Screen

Assume you have are betting through Brisbet and receive the free PDF for the track you play. Even though the PDF does not have the DRF speed rating or track variant it does have the BRIS speed figure. Even though SYNERGISM IV does not have an entry for a Bris number I think you could use the Bris number. I believe they are supposed to accomplish the same thing. As far as what is better I really don't know.

If you use the (B)eyer style variant you can specify what percentage of that number to use. I don't know what percentage is best, but if you experiment you will not hurt anything. Also if you don't want to use track class or if you want to use %Early instead of %Median you have that choice. As far as the Overlay Odds Percentage I don't know what is the best setting so I keep it at .20. Not really sure about the (P)rojected Variant as I have never used that setting.

After the Preakness I changed the (D)rf Style Variant to the (B)eyer Style Variant using the Bris Number. I told it to use .50 of the variant and the winner Curlin had a 1 point advantage in TPR. You can also change the variants "on the fly" after the race is saved. If you do not like the track class number for a particular track you can change it. Remember your local knowledge of certain tracks will be much better than mine.
Attached Images

Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote