Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
ray lopez
Grade 1

Fair Odds Line on Bottom Line/Betting Line

Has anyone figured out how to convert the non-linear odds lines of Sartin's Bottom Line/Betting Line to a real fair odds line? I wonder if any member has done work or research on this issue.

Ray
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #2
atkinsrr
Grade 1

Sartin Bottom Line/Betting Line (BL/BL) is explained in the following Follow-Up Journals.
F.U. #54 pages 24 thru 31 and F.U. #85 pages 30 thru 33. Also I remember reading in one of the F.U. journals about doubleling the bl/bl odds line from your printout and using that as your minimum odds when you bet...I don't remember which F.U. that I read that .
Also a suggestion to all...no matter what program that you use, or what tracks you bet, how much $$ you bet, what type of wagers you bet...the most important thing I've learned since I began with the Methodology in the early 90's is that "Doc" said that this endeavor is 90% mental..The Psychology of Winning articles in the F.U. Journals are critical to your success if you want to do this for profit. You just can't read them one time and think that you got it....I constantly read these articles and implant this info into my sub-concious...That is my "hot tip" for the day....Best of luck to all !!!!!!
atkinsrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #3
Giahorse
OC

Phy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atkinsrr View Post
Sartin Bottom Line/Betting Line (BL/BL) is explained in the following Follow-Up Journals.
F.U. #54 pages 24 thru 31 and F.U. #85 pages 30 thru 33. Also I remember reading in one of the F.U. journals about doubleling the bl/bl odds line from your printout and using that as your minimum odds when you bet...I don't remember which F.U. that I read that .
Also a suggestion to all...no matter what program that you use, or what tracks you bet, how much $$ you bet, what type of wagers you bet...the most important thing I've learned since I began with the Methodology in the early 90's is that "Doc" said that this endeavor is 90% mental..The Psychology of Winning articles in the F.U. Journals are critical to your success if you want to do this for profit. You just can't read them one time and think that you got it....I constantly read these articles and implant this info into my sub-concious...That is my "hot tip" for the day....Best of luck to all !!!!!!

I know this is a dumb questions since psychology is something that is times less so then all of the "the psychology of winning articles are relevant even from fu1 correct. Thanks
Old 10-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
atkinsrr
Grade 1

Hey Giahorse..I've looked in my follow up index and can't find it either but I know it's in one of them..about doubling the BLBL odds for a minimum bet...it's probably in one of the early ones because I've been doing that for a long time...also the P.O.W. ARTICLES are CRITICAL to your success..I agree wholeheartly...that sub-concious really needs to be strengthened and it can be over time by reading these articles...thx for the post
atkinsrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #5
Blackrose
AlwNW2X

Reply to Atkinsrr

I think what you looking for is in follow up 72 page 61 Cramers Second BL/BL Acid test. It was one of the conditions for betting. Take the top 3 BL/BL contenders an double the odds of BL/BL an then bet the overlays.
Blackrose is offline   Reply With Quote