Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 08-16-2023, 04:58 PM   #1
omar
Grade 1

Wink Exacta/Daily Double charting part 2

One thing I should mention is that when you cross check the exactas for unusual payouts, in addition to looking at the board odds and/or the dd proportionate odds, it works both ways meaning in the case of the #12 in Dmr race 8, the horse was not taking money in the exactas BUT took a lot of money in the doubles ($109) when compared to the #’s 1+3 who were lower in the exactas but higher in the doubles. It’s a two way street. I doubt if you’ll find what i do in any book. The people who know this method did a lot of trial and error on their own over a period of time and haven’t given up the ghost yet. Like I said before, from 1979-80 I never looked at a racing form and cashed good money. After a couple of years I got bored and started handicapping again but I would still check the board by glancing at the tv monitor to check my horse. I knew exactly what I was looking for so I never wrote anything down. Good Hunting.
Omar
omar is offline   Reply With Quote