Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 07-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #11
tom
Grade 1

Houndog,
If you used the last line on soft turf for the winner, would she rate better than the third one back?

I know it is 10 furlongs, but I think the key here is the grass condition. I would use either the last line, the AP line 350 days ago, or the Bel line last October.

I try to stay recent with lines, but off turf is one of those cases where I will go waaaaay back if needed to get condtions similar to today's.

Just curious what she would look like off one of those lines.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:57 AM   #12
Houndog
Grade 1

Tom if I use the last line for Angara it does not show up anywhere regardless if I use the automatic or alternate adjustment. The Arlington Park line is a different story. If I use that line Angara shows up if I use the alternate adjustment instead of the automatic adjustment. Angara is first in the Thoromation and first in the EXDC Pre-Play screen. This of course is using the alternate adjust equalizing Total Energy.

A better thing for me to have done is still use the Aqueduct 3rd line back and noting that the horse was tied for second in the SP pre-play screen using the automatic adjustment. Also should have conceded that Angara moves up on yielding turf and at least consider using her in my exotic plays. Good question and observation on your part.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote