Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 06-25-2007, 01:48 PM   #51
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Great stuff! You guys deserve it for all your hard work. Trackmaster is a class act.

Hey "X"
miss you playing in the graded contest man. Hope you will jump back in for the next one around November ok?

You are a sharp capper and helluva good guy. Nice combo if you ask me!

stay cool
Richie
Old 06-25-2007, 07:27 PM   #52
xtb
Grade 1

Thanks Richie. I hope to be back for the November contest, sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:25 PM   #53
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

I have to go with everyone else. I trust the fellows within this forum, and if they say Bill is the real deal, then I support him in his endeavor to assist continuing and moving foward the work of the Sartin Methodology. 'Cause that's what the Sartin Methodology's all about; continual research, testing and perfecting based on reality , encompassed in integrity and membership trust and sharing. Any elevation of one persons breakthru's elevates us all. If you don't believe it, go listen to the Seminar tapes and hear all the contributors and what they can add, no matter how big or small. Great and Fun stuff. The good 'ol days. Good Luck. VoodooFan
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw
VoodooFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:14 AM   #54
stormbringer
Grade 1

Yes I Agree 2000 Percent Trackmaster Should Give Free Access He Is A Great Teacher And Handicapper And One Day I Hope To Meet Him.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:41 AM   #55
RAMON201
Grade 1

Im a little late reading PMs but you can count on my support. TM is a great product despite the SR change.The constant work Bill is doing to keep this site alive and well is to be comended. Access to the TM files is a great idea and can only help this site.
RAMON201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #56
Rxlawyer
Grade 1

Trackmaster:

I am a firm Spec 160 and RDSS player and feel the decent thing to do is give Bill free access because he brings so many loyal customers to you. Give it some thought.

Rxlawyer
Rxlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #57
tom kalies
Grade 3

Thanks Trackmaster (Mr. Vanderbosch) you sure did the right thing for the right guys. I.ve been with Dr. Sartin since the early 80's and have been using your downloads, since Doc went to your service exclusively.

With all the work Bill, Ted, & Ritchie do, it continues to help all of us and in turn increase your business.

Sorry I didn't respon earlier, I don't really use the the yahoo email anymore, same name but @comcast.net now.

keep up the great work.

Tom Kalies
tom kalies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:48 PM   #58
Hossfly
AlwNW1X

Finally got Speculator 1.60 working with tips from Shipper, Froggy and a lot
of help from Mr. Craven. The reason I got Speculator was from reading all
the posts here and the way everybody tries to help each other. Now TM can
count me as a new satisfied customer. Thanks everyone.
Robert
Hossfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #59
nomorebocci
Grade 1

my son and Trackmaster

wow, I am going to print out all 6 pages of the wonderful tributes from all these great Pace and Cap friends of Bill's. What a testimonial. Of course, I always thought he was wonderful, and now my pride is complete. And also our good friend Richie, deserves the very best this world can offer. Congratulations to both of you, and thanks to Trackmaster. Mom nomorebocci
nomorebocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:02 PM   #60
tyl
AlwNW1X

Bill and Trackmaster...

Sorry for the late reply. Believe me, it doesn't reflect any apathy about the work that Bill does on our behalf. And for that matter, the work that all of the "regular" contribributors do for those of us who aren't quite as "extroverted".

Bill and P&C create awareness, customers and, ultimately, a brand for Trackmaster. It sounds like Trackmaster may acknowledge this now. That's good! I wouldn't be a customer unless P&C recommended it.

tyl
tyl is offline   Reply With Quote