Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
glue4659
AlwNW2X

Thumbs up RDSS Neophyte

I have just begun using the RDSS software (w/ lotsa help from Ted). Thank you Ted. My 1st impression of this site and the metodology is nothing short of INCREDIBLE! My only exposure to it was the reading of T. Brohamers book years ago, as he mentions Doc Sartin. I am still watching the Doc's video's, and would encourage anyone @ the beginner stage like me to do the same. There is a WEALTH of info in them! Here's a BIG thumbs up to all who's desire is to become a CONSISTENT WINNER! As T. Ainslie said "The Doc is EINSTEIN". What an understatement. See you all in the winners circle.
glue4659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Cincyhorseplayer
AlwNW3X

I'm in exactly the same boat as you.I just started using RDSS the last week and am impressed.I'm reading the follow ups right now.Where did you pick up the videos,in the libarary section?I must have overlooked this.

Rod
Cincyhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincyhorseplayer View Post
I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I just started using RDSS the last week and am impressed. I'm reading the follow ups right now. Where did you pick up the videos, in the library section? I must have overlooked this.

Rod
Here you go Rod: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8143

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Cincyhorseplayer
AlwNW3X

Thanks Ted.I'm guessing it'll take about 6 months to get through this.Labor of love though.I'm taking the week off from handicapping and just reading the follow up.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #5
glue4659
AlwNW2X

Thumbs up learn to earn $$$!

Watch em' ALL as your time allows. They R terrific! Ted sent you the link, and as I said, you can pick audio or video. I prefer the videos. The best of luck to you and everyone! Tommorow starts the BC. I was fortunate enough to attend the very 1st 1 @ Holly Park. Nice to hear from other newbies. B well. Pete
glue4659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
Cincyhorseplayer
AlwNW3X

You can burn these onto blank DVD's.Anybody how many will fit on a single one though?I've got a stack of em but I was just curious.3 hours ought to be able to fit on a single one.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincyhorseplayer View Post
You can burn these onto blank DVD's.Anybody how many will fit on a single one though?I've got a stack of em but I was just curious.3 hours ought to be able to fit on a single one.
Rod,

The whole video seminar started out as 3 VHS tapes. Patrick K bought a copy from someone and had member atlasaxis transfer to 3 DVDs, which Patrick then sent to me and I extracted for individual upload to the website. A collective labour of love! ( I don't even know where those DVDs are at the moment - good thing they're immortal now on our server. I have my own VHS tapes, but my video player is broken ...)

Thus you should be able to fit it all back onto 3 DVDs. Or, just drop them onto a tablet computer and watch wherever, or route to your big screen TV. Doc sure looks imposing in 54 inches

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote