Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 07-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
seattlesnake
Grade 1

31Jul09-Dmr8 ...with model!

Since Saratoga is all slopped out I thought I would throw this out there.

Nice Situation Play Here...

8th Dmr- Minor Stks Race On Grass

BET Against!!!
#8- Colonel John - Grd1 winner vs. lesser coming off a Long Lay-off, New Surface, probable Odds-On fav.... come on bridge jumpers the water is warm!!!

Now to compare the contenders I've provided my model with the Bl/Bl Readout.

Note the FTUS horse #5-Generalito thats not on the readout should be able to contend base on its record on the surface and a good trainer pattern 1st out.

Attachment 17293

Bottom Line: #3-Becrux and #5-Generalito

Key Both On The exotics along with the other contenders and an obligatory win/place bet if the odds dictate it.

Dont Get Locked Out and Good Luck..

Last edited by seattlesnake; 08-07-2009 at 02:39 PM.
seattlesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Hope you're right about Col. John, as I am betting againgst him, but looking to the 6,7,and 11, crazy I know , but why not

Good Luck
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:08 AM   #3
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Oh well the Colonel did to us it seems, I had the underneath covered very well, as did you too, but Mr. Gomez, seems to be againgst me, he wins when I do not wish him to and losess when I want him to win, but I really know he's not just after me, he's after all of us, no...tough job thou, and I really use to think that jockey's would lose on purpose, and sometimes still do, but would think that there is much more oversight now then there was before....

Remember lets keep Rene and Rafeal in our Prayers for their recovery, not only great riders , but great people too, top notch both of them

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote