Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 10-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Hi "Ftl"
I am breaking each horses entire pps into 2 cycles that involve days since last race. After getting a number on a horses 1st cycle (if I get one at all) I open the pps to the 2nd cycle and allow for "x" amount of improvement over cycle 1.

This is my realistic maximum performance capability for TODAY'S race.

I am only working the following races and passing all others:
1) Open Claimers (NO conditions of any kind)

2) Starter alw where the horses have started for a claiming tag in last year(NO other conditions attached to the race) etc.

3) Nw3 and Nw4 lifetime(NO other conditions attached to the race)

That is it.

Every track, Every surface, Every distance (omitting only 5f races).

Hope that helped
Richie,

Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #12
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfm View Post
Rich

You're losing me here.
If you're able to maintain this volume of bets and return over the course of a year you could easily make over $100k betting $200 a pop.

And, what does this have to do with bettors that barely crack a positive ROI?
They need to put in more bets and bet more in order to make it worth while.

Doubtful anyone over at PA, for example, is close to your ROI over an extended period of time.
John
That is exactly it man. You CAN'T bet 200 a pop at Zia,Remington,CT, Fl,FE
etc. You cant.

Hey also let me see what shakes after another 200 know what I mean? I do know day-day it has been remarkably consistent to the point where I have told Barb on the phone it's scary. PS - Now watch there is the Molokio! lmao

I hope that it can be programmed John cause then it becomes a simple matter where now it is REALLY a chore ok?

Dealing only with facts I worked countless hours picking lines/hiding to 5/entering conditionals at TS for 7 days to make what 10 beans a session? Only way to increase bets is from profits and % of bank and to grow to decent levels this is a ways off.

7-8 hour days doing all the steps I laid out manually is a big chunk out of my life now big guy.

We will see what shakes.

Keep kicking ass on the synthetics! # there in my book NO question
Old 10-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #13
seattlesnake
Grade 1

RE: betting into myself

hi Rich,

projecting your bank has reached $20k ...will a $200 win bet really affect the pool for your specific track... and if it is...well you already know the answer im sure. must be a slow racing day!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #14
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Rich
Hey Big Man
Just did a rundown at your Woodbine and see its doing ok here!!
Not enough bets though.

Attached Images

Old 10-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #15
Bill V.
The egg man

wager

Hi Rich
In no way did I wish to imply that your comp from trackmaster was not well earned and deserved. We all have issues outside of racing that must be addressed. I was unable to call you or reply back here as I was in court all day.
The reply's you have gotten as well as your reply back to me have helped me better see how what your doing could be a good way to make money

With all respect my questions were not meant to dwell into your personal betting ability. My question is more in, to me betting $2.00 win bets on 191 races in 7 days ( and I already knew your template specs) so I kind of know
you need to look at many data files to get to 191 races

All I wanted to point out was, Can a $2.00 better bet as easy and methodically as a $5 $10 $20 $50 $100. bet wagerer ? Can a $2.00 better
afford all the data files ? so I really was asking for a guesstimate
of what you would have spent on data cards? to get your 191 races

If your overhead is so high will your confortzone to bet enough money to
cover your non comped data file cost

Just looking at it from B from B's point of view

Go bombers
hello Mrs P

Bill
Old 10-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #16
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post

All I wanted to point out was, Can a $2.00 better bet as easy and methodically as a $5 $10 $20 $50 $100. bet wagerer ? Can a $2.00 better afford all the data files ? so I really was asking for a guesstimate of what you would have spent on data cards? to get your 191 races

If your overhead is so high will your confortzone to bet enough money to cover your non comped data file cost

Just looking at it from B from B's point of view

Go bombers
hello Mrs P

Bill
Hello Bill,

Hope you don't mind if I jump in here. I don't know exactly how much data files for RDSS are per card or per month, but an educated guess would be in the area of $150 per month on an unlimited basis.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #17
tfm
Former member

Rich

Here are my overall numbers at WO. Keep in mind that I've had a bad couple of weeks recently as I've been busy with work and screwing up my wagering bigtime.

# of bets: 214 (it's actually much more than that as I usually play 2 number exactas which TS counts as single bets)

win%: 14.95

$1 ROI: +.046

What's interesting is that I started out 1 for 39 at WO, with the winner being my 1st play there. I continued 2 for my first 55 plays; and 3 winners out of my first 61 plays.

This is what happens when the data is accurate and I can just read the info off my charts. Accurate data means good decisions.

Guess the high takeout there isn't having an affect, huh?

Last edited by tfm; 10-19-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:48 AM   #18
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Rich

Here are my overall numbers at WO. Keep in mind that I've had a bad couple of weeks recently as I've been busy with work and screwing up my wagering bigtime.

# of bets: 214 (it's actually much more than that as I usually play 2 number exactas which TS counts as single bets)

win%: 14.95

$1 ROI: +.046

What's interesting is that I started out 1 for 39 at WO, with the winner being my 1st play there. I continued 2 for my first 55 plays; and 3 winners out of my first 61 plays.

This is what happens when the data is accurate and I can just read the info off my charts. Accurate data means good decisions.

Guess the high takeout there isn't having an affect, huh?
No BS if that was me going 1/39 out of the box John I am done like burnt toast. Dead serious.

Awesome numbers and i know you are betting bit more than deuces ha!

Awesome
Old 10-20-2009, 04:57 AM   #19
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Hi Rich

Bill
Morning Bill!

I just looked and the unlimited for RDSS is 120 a month for the data files.

Mom says "Hi Bill Varone"
she is not too happy after last night's Yanks game

Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 10-20-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #20
Profiler8
Grade 1

When there is an auto paceline selector a unlimited data plan is really good. You can go through the races and look for good value bets. I think the most of us have not the time to select pacelines for all the racecards. Clearly a computer makes failures, but you can investigate if the paceline is a good choise. Everything gets easier and sometimes you get wrong paceline. But overall it is really good idea, because you have more opportunities to find overlays.

I am really looking forward for this feature.

Greetings
Tim