Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 04-17-2008, 01:13 AM   #41
MIKE1121
Grade 1

Richie.

Thanks for the Info, Please thank Jim for all of us. Let him know that everything he does for us is appreciated.

Mike.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:02 AM   #42
RichieP
Grade 1

Summing it all up

EVERYONE did great work on the race. I am going to post the result chart now. Head to the windows and CASH your tickets!
===========================================================

I asked Hat a week ago "Jim did you teach your other matchup students the same way you taught me?"

He answered "NO each of you "sees" things a bit differently in their mind Rich.
I find each of your own individual strengths and focused on them when teaching you as individuals."

So Don and Pat P were taught differently than Joe D who was shown different things than Joe O.
===========================================================

Each of us possess a "mind's eye" that is unique to us as individuals. This is WHY I have deliberately refrained from answering virtually all questions in THIS thread. While I can answer them the answer would be mine and not YOURS.

You all have now entered the "Hat Zone" where our "Mind's Eye" more and more plays the KEY role in working races and finding wagers.

By PRACTICING this method questions that YOU have will be answered by YOU as we train our mind and it begins to understand and give us the feedback (Intuition) we need WHEN we need it.

THIS thread is the beginning stage of that development.

Sunday there will be another thread started entitled
"The Mind's Eye - Part 2" and everyone is invited to participate.

Until then stay cool and remember
THESE are Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw's Matchup concepts

Richie
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #43
lsosa54
Grade 1

Thanks again for what you're doing with us, Rich. Give me some thoughts on the mutuel. This is probably in the range of when I'd pass, but then again, I'd be dealing with a 2 horse bet.

Even with a 1 horse bet, there is some risk involved with a recent maiden winner with only one line to evaluate taking the next step. Just looking for some thoughts here on minimum odds.

Then again, $6.60 for every $2 is a heck of a return. Maybe I just need to put on my 1 horse bet glasses.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #44
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsosa54 View Post
Thanks again for what you're doing with us, Rich. Give me some thoughts on the mutuel. This is probably in the range of when I'd pass, but then again, I'd be dealing with a 2 horse bet.

Even with a 1 horse bet, there is some risk involved with a recent maiden winner with only one line to evaluate taking the next step. Just looking for some thoughts here on minimum odds.

Then again, $6.60 for every $2 is a heck of a return. Maybe I just need to put on my 1 horse bet glasses.

Lou
When I started doing this exact process with Jim he gave me 3/2 odds as acceptable to take for a 1 horse bet. The first race he gave me to work using this process was a fairly easy winner similar to this one. I wanted to duplicate for the fellas here the same "environment" Jim did when working this with me including:
1) level of difficulty getting the winner
2) The price of the winner

Now Sunday when the next one goes up things change just a bit . Going to do the SAME exact things in the order they were done with me

Hope this helps
Richie