Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 03-10-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
barb craven
Grade 1

Gulfstream mar.10

On 3/10/11, barbara craven wrote:
> I've been having some remarkable luck at GP lately and decided to share with you today's results.

Name:  3-10-2011 8-00-39 PM.gif
Views: 112
Size:  16.8 KB
>
> I've changed tactics starting in the new year, and now I'm monitoring the chalk win rates at a track before I start playing it.

> For instance, I used to be a great fan of MNR and PENN, both of which last year you could find some good prices. I have stopped playing them this year because I can't find any acceptable prices. At the moment, I'm playing, FG, GG, GP, TAM, TP and TUP and sometimes DED at night. Some, but not all, are lower class tracks, but, I can hit better prices right now at these tracks with RDSS, all in the top 3 BL/BL rankings.

I've learned a lot about myself in the last year and the most important one is that to get the best results I must keep it in the moment, that is, to play each race as it comes up. I think that is an age factor. It is also why I don't post races. I'd lose my concentration. And, I have to quit when I start to lose energy. Sometimes that's after 5 or 6 races and sometimes it's after 20 - I never know until it comes, but I'm beginning to recognize it.

> My greatest downfall - still - is not passing races that fall below my limit of 5/2. Ted says I need to keep repeating to myself out loud and writing it in big letters all over the place 'don't be stupid, don't be stupid '. He didn't really say it in those words ,but that's what I need to keep saying to myself.

I read what everybody posts on this site religiously and I don't post much because, I have to say you guys still scare the h... out of me with all your knowledge. I can never hope to learn even the smallest amount of it. But I keep plugging away, and yesterday when I looked back on my records from the first of this year and found I was winning more than I was losing, for the first time I felt the lightbulb coming on.
Anyway....just saying...

>
>