Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 05-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
whitejc1
AlwNW3X

Winning Factors at Churchill?

After a long hiatus from wagering on horses to deal with personal issues, I'm going to Louisville this week and watch some racing at Churchill. Does anyone have data on which factors seem to be more important for winners and place horses early in this years Churchill meet?
whitejc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
benzer
AlwNW3X

I keep records of winners based on distance and surface. CD likes to run a wide variety of races so my records are limited and based on a fast track from Derby day till now.

Dirt 8 furlongs: FX

Dirt 8.5 furlongs: TOT, LPR, HID, TPP and entropy

Dirt 7 furlongs: CPR and entropy

Turf 5 furlongs: EPR and TT

Turf 8 furlongs: EPR and TT

Turf 8.5 furlongs: CPR and FX

At least nine winners last raced over 45 days ago. All in races 7 furlongs or longer.

In only one race did I see the winner worse than 4th in VDC most top 3.
That is for all distances and surfaces even when the track went sloppy
and they took races off the turf.

Keep in mind my records are limited, but current, and are based on my pace line selections which never vary.

Hopefully this continues when CD gets running again.
benzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
whitejc1
AlwNW3X

Thanks, Benzer. I'll keep in mind that the meet is young and I appreciate your response to my post.
whitejc1 is offline   Reply With Quote