Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > September Contest
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

September Contest Enter your selections and SCREEN SHOTS and explanations here. Please start a new Thread with your User Name as Title

Old 09-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

September Contest Prizes

Better late than never! Here is the list of Prizes available for the September Contest:

1. $150 cash

2. 1 month Unlimited RDSS Data (Bundle Plan) - $160

3. $100 cash

4. $50.00 cash

As usual, first place finisher chooses a prize first, then 2nd place through 4th place, etc.

Those who finish after 4th place with a Bankroll of at least $2000, a .500% Hit Rate and who have played at least 20 races receive a 1 month extension to their RDSS Subscription.

This month, the Sartin Messenger Prize for most diligence in describing their analysis and wager decision process is worth $50, and is awarded to 1 person.

Good luck, good skill going into the final week! Details of the October Contest will appear later this week - please make your plans to join in, and Learn to Win.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Presuming the September Final Contest Scores are correct (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=37), the 4 top finishers are:

1. Ted Craven

2. Midland333

3. Rmath

4. JimBob1002

Congratulations all! Please check the Contest Spreadsheet to see if there are any errors in the scoring and report any discrepancies today please, in this thread.

Mine look correct, and if I remain on top after the others report in, I will take the $150 Cash prize and contribute it to the next Contest Prize Fund.

Presuming the same finish order, would the rest of the prize winners please select their preferred prize, with Midland going next, then Rmath, then Jimbob.

Midland wins a consistency prize of 1 month extension of his RDSS subscription for a hit rate (profitable races) of 12/20 or .600. Congratulations!

The Sartin Messenger Prize of $50 for most diligence in describing their analysis and wager decision process will be awarded shortly by Bill V.

Thank to all who participated in this abbreviated Contest this month. Please stay tuned for new of the next Contest in this series!

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 10-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man

Winners

ay to go Ted, Midland Rmath and Jimbob

Ted Thank you for donating your prize back to the October fund

Midland congrats on winning the 1 month extension to you RDSS Subscription.
for your Over .500%
and whatever you choose as your 2nd place prize

Rmath It was a pleasure tracking your picks You made a great late move with

with some excellent selections

Jimbob1002 You showed great improvement

We have a Sartin Messenger Prize

If we had a most improved selector prize each month you would be the Sept winner

Last edited by Bill V.; 10-01-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
Midland333
Buffalo NY

Midland333

"A months data will be great Ted----thank you"

Very generous of you Ted---you could've given the winners money to your Mom as payback for raising you!!!

Bill you do a lot and it hasn't gone unnoticed by all of us---so a thank you from the bunch of us

Finally, I just want to say how much I've enjoyed watching individuals show great improvment---I can see it in many cases just how you bet---how you select your lines and even a little grit in how you play to win this thing each month.

It's all good---- and a real nice bunch of ladies and gentlemen

as the real bonus.
Midland333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midland333 View Post
"A months data will be great Ted----thank you"

Very generous of you Ted---you could've given the winners money to your Mom as payback for raising you!!!

Bill you do a lot and it hasn't gone unnoticed by all of us---so a thank you from the bunch of us

Finally, I just want to say how much I've enjoyed watching individuals show great improvment---I can see it in many cases just how you bet---how you select your lines and even a little grit in how you play to win this thing each month.

It's all good---- and a real nice bunch of ladies and gentlemen

as the real bonus.
Mike, nice prize choice, and nice words of encouragement for us all!

Hey, don't forget - you also won a month's RDSS data LAST MONTH which you haven't yet claimed! Now you have 2 months unlimited free data. Just write me to set this up.

Good luck this month!

P.S. Folks, this guy is HOT. You could do worse than to study how he makes his paceline choices, contender and betting decisions. If I'm not mistaken, he has been among the top group of Players ever since he joined the Contest several months ago.

Must have more time on his hands with hockey on hiatus ...

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 10-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
Bill V.
The egg man

The Sartin Messenger Prize Winner

Read all about it

Name:  readallaboutit.png
Views: 260
Size:  20.7 KB

The winner of the September
RDSS Learn To Win Contest/ Sartin Messenger
$50 prize goes to ....

Chuckg

Name:  little%20p.png
Views: 284
Size:  23.9 KB

New to the contest, Chuckg did an excellent job with his
post race comments. Chuck had many near misses as many of the selectors seemed to have this month,
that said his bankroll does not seem to reflect his ability.
Chuckg betting is strongly based on the Match Up lessons from
The Hat

Way to go Chuck
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Rmath, JimBob1002,

Dick - with the $150 first prize and RDSS Data prize claimed, the $100 cash and $50 cash prizes remain.

I'll presume you plan to take the $100, leaving JimBob1002 the $50.

Would each of you kindly email me to confirm, and provide either PayPal or mailing addresses for me to get your prizes to you.

Thanks, and good luck in October!

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 10-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #8
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Chuckg,

Would you kindly email me and provide PayPal or postal mail arrangements to receive your $50 cash Sartin Messenger Prize.

Thanks,

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 10-02-2012, 05:50 AM   #9
JIMBOB1002
Grade 1

I would like to thank Bill and Ted for having this contest. I really look forward to it every month. Jim
JIMBOB1002 is offline   Reply With Quote