Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2021, 09:29 PM   #1
CheckMark
Conley

Equibase order

I wanted to know if Equibase could do a data search for average winning times from 2000 till 2020 for all distances, all surfaces and from USA/Canada only.

Here is what they said back:

Hi Conley,

We can produce a custom report that will show the average winning time for all official Thoroughbred races in the U.S.A. and Canada, broken out by Dirt, All-Weather, and Turf surfaces. The average times will be based on the time frame of years 2000 through 2020. The cost for the report will be our minimum charge of $125 for custom reports.

Please let me know if this is acceptable and we can proceed with putting this together for you. The report will be available for delivery to you within three business days of your approval of the charges and ok to proceed. At the time the report will be ready we will reach out to you via phone and collect payment via credit card. You will at that same time be provided with the report as well as an invoice marked as paid.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
—————————————————————
The thing is I don’t have a credit card but I still want this report so if someone wanted to go in on this (like 5 or so people @ $25 person) and I can still put up $25 and we can share it between us that would work out best.

Thanks and let me know if this interests you!
Old 05-11-2021, 09:51 AM   #2
CheckMark
Conley

Anyone still interested?

I can still pay someone $25 and the 4 others can pitch in $25 if they are interested and then whoever has the credit card and pay Equibase

It's just very hard to do some things without a credit card so if someone could please help me with this I would appreciate it very very much as this is a project I have been working on for quiet some time and it is finally finished yesterday with Equibase

Last edited by CheckMark; 05-11-2021 at 09:53 AM.
Closed Thread