Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 07-17-2021, 08:17 PM   #31
Lefty
Grade 1

Mitch, Pizzolla and Schmidt were not kicked out they just left. Now Schmidt stole the mailing list and that was flat wrong. Pizzolla put out The Essential handicapper which
he admitted was based on TPR numbers.
But since then he has evolved a lot and now his prgm is ValueCapper.
So I don't see anything to complain about.
You have your views and others have theirs. So it would be nice if you would stop
saying they're wrong. They are not wrong they just have different views. And didn't Doc say there was no right or wrong?
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 05:09 AM   #32
cratman
cratman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Mitch, Pizzolla and Schmidt were not kicked out they just left. Now Schmidt stole the mailing list and that was flat wrong. Pizzolla put out The Essential handicapper which
he admitted was based on TPR numbers.
But since then he has evolved a lot and now his prgm is ValueCapper.
So I don't see anything to complain about.
You have your views and others have theirs. So it would be nice if you would stop
saying they're wrong. They are not wrong they just have different views. And didn't Doc say there was no right or wrong?
Howard and I spoke of the mailing list incident. Howard did not identify Dick Schmidt as the culprit.
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 10:13 AM   #33
Mitch44
Grade 1

Alright here it is and in writing officially in the Follow Ups. Peruse FU # 35 page 11
"treason was committed against Howard Sartin"
" used property that wasn't theirs"
" Michael Pizzolla and Dick Schmidt are out of the Methodology"

No one in their right mind would think they left voluntarily, after reading pg. # 11

"You have your views and others have theirs. So it would be nice if you would stop" My views are from facts not an opinion. Sure others are entitled to their opinions but they can't create their own facts.

"So it would be nice if you would stop
saying they're wrong." No absolutely not because they were wrong, facts and in writing, there for all to read etc. Now I don't hold any thief in high esteem or as a role model. Yes to each their own but that says more about you than it does me.

FU # 36 pg. #1 paragraph#1 reference to stealing Phase 1 by Sartin himself.
Fu #36 pg. 14 par. 1,#2, and 3
Excellent point by Tom Brohammer of at least 7 versions of Phase 1 for sale and Tom stated it proves Sartin is on top. Yes he was at that time and is still on top to this day along with RDSS. No pace program can top his evolution of Pace and Sartin discoveries, and for sure not BM or any other Pissolla product.

Special thanks to Ted Craven for continuing Sartin's great work and enhancing it with todays present RDSS.

As far as this thread I will no longer reply as I have other more important priories. Facts don't lie and there is really nothing more to say. But those that must have the last word, have at it.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 07-18-2021 at 10:16 AM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 11:03 AM   #34
Lefty
Grade 1

Yeah, Mitch. You are the final arbiter of what's true and what's not. What a heavy burden
to carry around.
I too, commend Ted for carrying on Sartin's work.
I also Commend Michael Pizzolla for how far he's come.
Old 07-18-2021, 01:40 PM   #35
shoeless
Grade 1

Hi Tom

Glad to see your retired, I am as well but not by choice.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 05:20 PM   #36
cratman
cratman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
Alright here it is and in writing officially in the Follow Ups. Peruse FU # 35 page 11
"treason was committed against Howard Sartin"
" used property that wasn't theirs"
" Michael Pizzolla and Dick Schmidt are out of the Methodology"

No one in their right mind would think they left voluntarily, after reading pg. # 11

"You have your views and others have theirs. So it would be nice if you would stop" My views are from facts not an opinion. Sure others are entitled to their opinions but they can't create their own facts.

"So it would be nice if you would stop
saying they're wrong." No absolutely not because they were wrong, facts and in writing, there for all to read etc. Now I don't hold any thief in high esteem or as a role model. Yes to each their own but that says more about you than it does me.

FU # 36 pg. #1 paragraph#1 reference to stealing Phase 1 by Sartin himself.
Fu #36 pg. 14 par. 1,#2, and 3
Excellent point by Tom Brohammer of at least 7 versions of Phase 1 for sale and Tom stated it proves Sartin is on top. Yes he was at that time and is still on top to this day along with RDSS. No pace program can top his evolution of Pace and Sartin discoveries, and for sure not BM or any other Pissolla product.

Special thanks to Ted Craven for continuing Sartin's great work and enhancing it with todays present RDSS.

As far as this thread I will no longer reply as I have other more important priories. Facts don't lie and there is really nothing more to say. But those that must have the last word, have at it.

Mitch44
Wanted to thank Mitch for his hard work and willingness to share it. Time is a precious commodity.
Old 07-18-2021, 05:57 PM   #37
cratman
cratman

Not Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Hi Tom

Glad to see your retired, I am as well but not by choice.

Jeff
Sorry to hear. As you likely know, you are not alone. Per AARP:

In total, 56 percent of workers over the age of 50 in long-term, full-time positions lost their jobs involuntarily. Among the rest, 16 percent were still working, 19 percent retired voluntarily, and 9 percent left their jobs for personal conditions such as health or caregiving.
Old 07-18-2021, 07:36 PM   #38
tom
Grade 1

Do I have to give back the money?
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 12:47 PM   #39
Lefty
Grade 1

Yes, Tom, we need to give back the money we made using the Fulcrum because it doesn't work. Yeah, right.
Old 07-19-2021, 01:08 PM   #40
shoeless
Grade 1

Thanks Cratman tough being old
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote