Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

1 copy of "Matchup2"

Several months ago a gentleman contacted me privately. He had a copy of Jim's last book and wanted me to have it to be able to share with others in case there were no new copies available. I can not thank him enough.

I have this ONE copy available on a "read,keep for 30 days and return to me" to the first person who asks here. I will pay the shipping to send it out.

All I ask is that the book be taken good care of by you for the period so when it is returned I can turn around and offer it up to another matcher.

It is offered without charge or any conditions other than it is taken care of and returned to me after a 30 day "read period". I will ship on Monday 1/5/09

Happy New Year and good matching
Old 12-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
royal
AlwNW1X

Hi Rich:
I would be willing to take you up on your offer, if I am not too late.
Please ship to Hugh Cunningham

Your Sincerely
Hugh Cunningham

*** Hugh
First welcome and you are the first one so the book will ship Monday. I edited your post to remove mailing addy,phone number etc but I have the info here. This thread is closed. When Hugh returns it I will reopen. *** RichieP

Last edited by RichieP; 12-29-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1

ok very cool.
I now have a 2nd copy now available for lend,read,return.

This one is reserved for a matcher who has been a POSTER here in the Hat Check (minimum 2 posts HERE in Hat Check)previous to this thread. I have to "know you" a bit for this book.

Happy New Year
Old 12-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
tleusin
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to tleusin
I have posted occassionally but more often just read and tried to learn. Will completely understand if i do not qualify for the lend. Would appreciate the chance at the other book when it comes back. Regardless, thanks for the opportunity.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:56 AM   #5
punch18
AlwNW3X

check pm richie
Old 12-30-2008, 02:52 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tleusin View Post
I have posted occassionally but more often just read and tried to learn. Will completely understand if i do not qualify for the lend. Would appreciate the chance at the other book when it comes back. Regardless, thanks for the opportunity.
Good morning "T"!
The book will be on the way to you. You are definitely part of the family here in Hat Check.

This 2nd book is provided courtesy of Ted Craven so if you can private message him with the mailing address info he will be glad to send it your way ok? After a month if you can then send it back to ME that would be great (I will PM my addy to you over the weekend). This way I have it when you are finished and can send to next matcher ok? Ted thank you SO much!

I wish you all the best "T"
Old 12-30-2008, 02:59 AM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch18 View Post
check pm richie
Morning Ken
I would like to send you MY copy of Matchup2 for a month to enjoy.Then ship it back to me here. This one is a hardcover and is 1 of a handful with some very personal writings from Jim as you will see. PLEASE take care of my baby

YOU are really progressing with all this and you need to see the book. May 2009 bring YOU to the next level of matching Ken!

Happy New Year and the book will ship Monday 1/5/09
Old 12-30-2008, 03:00 AM   #8
RichieP
Grade 1

I will close the thread now and reopen when books become available in about 5 weeks.

All the best
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 12-30-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
RichieP
Grade 1

Hugh and Ken
Your books are going out this morning. I've been sick as a dog last couple days and couldn't get to the P.O.

Heading out the door in a few.

*** Books are shipped***

Last edited by RichieP; 01-07-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Closed Thread