Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 01-12-2024, 01:00 AM   #1
darmar
Grade 1

The quick turnaround

This is a great example of how quick one's experience can turnaround. At Parx on Monday
Jan 8 Lt1 ( Tim G ) had a handicapping day that in his own words was probably the worst day he has had since joining the Methodology, a complete wipeout . But then just 2 days later on Wednesday he came roaring back to SWEEP the card with numerous Daily Doubles and a couple of good exactas to prove that even the great players, like himself are capable of throwing out a Terrible Day but come right back stronger and more determined to knock it out of the park right away. Always keep in mind that with RDSS and your own ability you can post some great work and results.to bring this board back to life again.
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 11:22 AM   #2
The Pook
Grade 1

Strange how horse racing can work. On Jan 8 I went 3 for 6 including a big one in the first race. The next day I could only find two bets at Parx and lost them both. Lt1’s experience was the total opposite of mine yet we are both following the Sartin Method. Albeit I am playing Matchup singles for win.

But you are right, things can change in a hurry and hanging in there is important.

Pook
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 07:20 PM   #3
darmar
Grade 1

Hey Pook thanks for posting a reply and giving a corollary example for the group. I waited a couple of days to see if there was any other members who wanted to post an opinion or thought but it didn't get anybody interested. so we will leave at that
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote