Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 01-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User

(BEU) Pace Projected Selections - All Races

(BEU) Pace Projected Selections - All Races
Attached Images

partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
trotman
Grade 1

Bill, zero replies. Why do you put these selections out there. This is not good
advertising for Randy and his site because you said that's where your money lies. I looked at Pace Appraiser and it has some merit but don't react like a kid let loose in a candy store and think you know it all because you might have hit a few good bets, the stars all lined up. You want to get serious on what you think you know I'll take your action.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
partsnut
BetMix User

trotman:

Quote:
Bill, zero replies. Why do you put these selections out there. This is not good
advertising for Randy and his site because you said that's where your money lies. I looked at Pace Appraiser and it has some merit but don't react like a kid let loose in a candy store and think you know it all because you might have hit a few good bets, the stars all lined up. You want to get serious on what you think you know I'll take your action.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I didn't use PaceAppraiser. PaceAppraiser is great for picking winners but not for play in real time with real money. I can generate a small ROI over time but not anything that I consider meaningful.
Randy and I are good friends but I don't advertise for him. The only thing I was guilty of was telling people that you can win with it. I have done just that.

Yesterday, I was testing something new and I was not to happy with the results. I like to play around with new things.
At this point in time, my main focus is on overlays.
I put in a lot of time in developing new ways to play the game and I am
very serious about winning.
I have been a member here for many years and like to post. As well, I like most of the members here and there are few friends and members here that enjoy my posts. These are the people I keep in touch with and with whom I have shared with when I find something worthwhile. I will continue to do the same.

Unlike many on this board, I do post.

Those that don't like what I post don't have to read or answer my posts.
I am trying not to have any fault or get into any pissing contests with anyone. I make my best efforts not to respond adversely as you have chosen to do here. This might be the way it's done on other boards but not here. I can tell you that first hand.

Now that you've responded to my post and told me how many replies I didn't receive, you might want to get on with your life.
Next time, just don't respond. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything. The unspoken word is best.

Have a great day.

Last edited by partsnut; 01-31-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
trotman
Grade 1

Bill,
It's like that time of the month, who knows why we butt heads and I'll give you that I instigate just like on that other site. I as you are strong willed and
for over 40 years I have not seen many if any new angles or what prove themself out in the longrun. I strongly feel that if you work with what's in front of you and leave the angles alone then your chance of success is greater. Ray Taulbot even admitted that in the long run only 4 of the vast amount of angles that were presented in ATM could prove themselves out as a true angle or an advantage in the right situation. Partner sorry to ruffle the feathers but at least we know were still kicking. All the best to you friend and as you said on the other site we get better with age like a good wine though I would prefer Scotch.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:46 AM   #5
partsnut
BetMix User

trotman:
Quote:
Partner sorry to ruffle the feathers but at least we know were still kicking. All the best to you friend and as you said on the other site we get better with age like a good wine though I would prefer Scotch.
No problem, I guess we all get carried away once in a while.
I've done it on many occasion. I found it's wasted energy and realize that
it's not cool and serves no purpose. We have to respect each others opinions, thoughts and feelings. This is what sets this group apart from the others.