Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 03-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #11
RichieP
Grade 1

The 2nd half of my life in Connecticut!

Hi Everyone and thank you so much for the well wishes!

I hope all of you and your families are healthy and happy. This site has so many truly wonderful people with hearts as big as the skies above it's unreal.

I download some cards and futz around a bit (outside of last summers Saratoga trip haven't bet the races in over 2 years now) but my honey and work has changed my life totally.

My stepdaughter is getting married in a few months and I am constantly reminding her of the fact that GRANDCHILDREN are needed in this household ASAP! I am the luckiest man in the world finding Karen and then having her family accept me with open arms. Karen says the only trouble ahead is when grandkids come that she will have to watch over me too as I will be all over them playing on the floor! "Another child to babysit" she says

My mom is in a nursing home in New Rochelle (we will be leaving in a couple of hours to visit her then heading to Charlie and Mary's for supper in "Da Bronx")and is doing pretty darn good. She has serious dementia and of course the bad type of diabetes but she is doing as good as can be with no pain and the world she is in is a happy one. I am the only one she recognizes and the staff says she asks for me every night. I see her at least once a week and the folks at the home take real good care of her.

I talk with "The Hat" every morning on my drive into work and I'm so thankful for meeting him and having his counsel for 2 years. He has helped me understand the truly important things in life and came into my life at the absolutely perfect time.

As far as the Matchup Forum I see Pete(follower of Hat's teachings big time!), Bill L (Mr. Marathon spot play!), Tim B and many others are working races in earnest and with success. Some feedback from me that I'm sure Jim would echo ok? Take a few extra minutes and post YOUR PROCESS of working the race presented. This allows folks looking in to "get into your head" instead of just seeing a "pick". Jim (and I) would be VERY pleased seeing this and don't worry about losing a race man. You have the guts to post up which counts big time.

I want to say a very special hello to Bill V. I miss you and see that you also have a new life in beautiful SoCal! You are a special human being who deserves all that is good in this life. Please say hi to your family from me ok and we will talk soon. I'll ring you up bud. #

May all of our lives be Blessed with fulfillment, happiness and of course LOVE!
Ciao for now
Richie
Old 03-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #12
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Getting back into action after a few weeks off. Richie - great to hear from you, buddy! And thank you for the udpate on your mum and on Karen. We had a real great time hooking up with you last year (maybe again this year at the Spa?)

Wishing your every day to be a celebration of renewed birth. Thank you for what you have contributed to this community.

Much affection -

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:14 PM   #13
JimG
Grade 1

Ditto what Ted said. Great to read an update from you.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:29 AM   #14
ignacio todoberto bernal
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to ignacio todoberto bernal
Hi RICHIE...! is nice to hear from you after all this time.I wish the best of this life for all menbers of your family and yourself.

saludos
ignacio
ignacio todoberto bernal is offline   Reply With Quote