Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Speculator
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Speculator Speculator - FAQs, Technical Support, Examples, etc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2007, 06:54 AM   #10
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Currently my handicapping approach is based on "The Hat's" recent book Match Up 2. to use his early or late running race ideas and the general need to match running lines of the copntenders so as to reach the eventual 4-5 preferred contenders. In this regard, as to Speculator 160, in helping me to pick my own pace lines how best can I utilize the very first screens-that is before any calculations are made and/or reduction of contenders to the 4-5 is considered. I have been thinking of using Perceptor 1 (which is available in the pace line selection area via F3) with its pace line ranking to either point me in the right direction or more importantly to help me pick the best line especially when I am fighting over more then one line to use. How does the Perceptor 1 in this early screen come to its ranking? In any pace line that I do pick it must have been a good form race.

I enjoy the software very much even though I am just starting out with it and still have a large learning curve to get through. It certainly gives me allot of information to work with but I need to know what is pertinent in today's race and/or match up.
Thanks,
RR
Good morning "Mu"
Is there a race or 2 that you could show using YOUR approach that worked out great?

Asking because having an idea how YOU work a race and things that are important to YOU in your interpretation of the matchup will make it easier to
suggest some things to CONSIDER.

Richie