Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 08-09-2006, 01:01 PM   #1
sweetyjohn
Former member

uXr

of all the readouts in all the programs the one I never understood well was uXr=units of recoverable energy. Never got that one. Any help appreciated.
sweetyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:47 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1

You might get a quicker answer if you put this in the Energy section.There are quite a few guys over there that are very efficent with the program.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:47 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1

You might get a quicker answer if you put this in the Energy section.There are quite a few guys over there that are very efficent with the program.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
partsnut
BetMix User

Thumbs up

Don't feel too bad. Most people that use the energy program don't have a clue as to what uXr might actually mean because the manuals are so obscure that it's difficult to put the true meaning together.

From what I can determine, and I could be wrong this would be my explanation:

Emuv + Smuv = uXr. These factors are another way to show you how your contenders should run and where the strengths of all your contenders would be. uXr is literally the total energy of it's component parts Emuv and Smuv respectively.
Emuv = the energy expended to the pace or median call which represents the "middle of the race".
Smuv = the energy expended from the median or second call to the finish of the race.

These factors are great to understand but there is a lot more to it.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote