Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 07-17-2023, 02:56 PM   #1
Lee Adams
AlwNW1X

Need Help getting sample races to study

Taken me 5 days to get all registered. Despite help from Ted I don't seem able to access sample races to begin studying. My fault surely but need step by step help/suggestions if someone has the time.
tks
lee adams
Lee Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:33 PM   #2
CheckMark
Conley

Getting Started
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9105

Demo Database (2010)
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7161

Hi Lee?

Welcome to the forum! I am not a current RDSS member, but I am of Pace and Cap community. I will try my best today to help. 2 links above I have posted for you: The first one is a "Getting Started" link which explains everything you need to know about RDSS and the methodology etc. (some nice info going on here even for me!). And the second one is a sample database which I am positive you can access (I can't since I don't have an active RDSS subscription), which goes back to 2010.

That database holds 536 race cards (about 9-10 races per 1 card), so that is about 5000 races for you to use!

If you have any questions, please let me know, but this should give you a leg UP and point you down the home stretch to that finish line! Good luck!
Old 07-17-2023, 08:31 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Welcome Lee. I suggested Lee learn how to post here because I am leaving for a month in 2 days and don't have more time right now - else, I promised you, Lee, a tutorial when I get back late August.

I also gave you the link to find the Example Database collection, here: http://www.rdss2.com/example-databases (you might have to re-login to P&C - this area is for RDSS users).

Good luck Lee!

Ted

P.S. Thanks Conley for reaching out to Lee.

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote