Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jake
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 08-05-2026, 12:31 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 15,690
Posted By Jake
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8618...

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8618&highlight=RDSS+Synergism

An old discussion with Shoeless seems quite pertinent here.

Jake
Forum: Races of Interest 07-26-2026, 06:44 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,337
Posted By Jake
I meant to say rationale here but both are true...

I meant to say rationale here but both are true here. Like you, I often look for improvement with a relative track class change, especially with relative race class change as well, which seems to...
Forum: Races of Interest 07-26-2026, 03:09 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,337
Posted By Jake
Tim, you always give solid prudent advice, and I...

Tim, you always give solid prudent advice, and I enjoy reading your rational for making sense of specific races. This is solid again here. Much appreciated.

Jake
Forum: General Discussion 07-13-2026, 06:45 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 7,362
Posted By Jake
57Viking, Thanks for sharing these files,...

57Viking,

Thanks for sharing these files, and all your answers to questions. These excel files are really nicely ordered by distances and factors, making it easy to make
comparsions between...
Forum: General Discussion 07-13-2026, 10:52 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 7,362
Posted By Jake
Equally curious, too? Thanks for posting this. ...

Equally curious, too? Thanks for posting this.

Jake
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 07-02-2026, 01:16 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 10,124
Posted By Jake
Probably already embedded in some form. Jake

Probably already embedded in some form.

Jake
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 05-30-2026, 11:19 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 11,544
Posted By Jake
Agreed. Strong contender method (top 3, top 5)...

Agreed. Strong contender method (top 3, top 5) for both PL and PBB, but absolutely unnecessary for handicapping in RDSS. The database percentages across the Excel worksheet make that very clear....
Forum: General Discussion 05-23-2026, 02:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,337
Posted By Jake
Nice thread, Awesome. Good analysis of Tapeta....

Nice thread, Awesome. Good analysis of Tapeta. Very educational, thank you.
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 03-07-2026, 05:51 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 14,889
Posted By Jake
Tim, I know you track this extensively with...

Tim,

I know you track this extensively with your track database records and have recommended this as well several times. It does work well for making sense of energy requirements.

Jake
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 03-07-2026, 02:59 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 14,889
Posted By Jake
You hit it on the nose! Good post. Jake

You hit it on the nose! Good post.

Jake
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 12-15-2025, 05:30 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,626
Posted By Jake
Thanks, Ted

Thanks, Ted
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 12-14-2025, 12:59 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,626
Posted By Jake
Ted, are the recurring problems with the RDSS...

Ted, are the recurring problems with the RDSS update more likely with Windows 11 rather than Windows 10 or Windows 7 operating systems?

Jake
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 11-06-2025, 04:02 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,216
Posted By Jake
If I might join in here, this is all good stuff....

If I might join in here, this is all good stuff. Thanks to both for posting your reasoning in these example races. Nice to follow along. Thanks, Dick!
Forum: General Discussion 11-05-2025, 12:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,537
Posted By Jake
The Pace vectors, and their basis in energy...

The Pace vectors, and their basis in energy distribution, is a good insight, Dan. I appreciate an earlier post you made on this. Thanks.

I know Jeff quite well, and appreciate his long friendship...
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 11-05-2025, 11:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,085
Posted By Jake
Dick, No personal injury was intended in my...

Dick,
No personal injury was intended in my comments. Only a proper context of sorts. If it seemed misguided, my apologies here.

You started this thread with a chart showing how well the Blue...
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 11-04-2025, 03:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,085
Posted By Jake
Dick, allow me to clear the air a bit here....

Dick, allow me to clear the air a bit here. You're a remarkably gracious man, with a strong learning and teaching motivation, which is apparent. I went back and have read all your posts back to 2012,...
Forum: General Discussion 11-04-2025, 02:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,537
Posted By Jake
Ted, thank you. I went to your member list and...

Ted, thank you. I went to your member list and still got it wrong again. Much
appreciated. Also, you never got back to me on the two PDF files I sent your
way; no problem. If you're interested in...
Forum: General Discussion 11-04-2025, 11:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,537
Posted By Jake
DanBoles

I'm been unable to access some old DanBoles threads/posts about energy.
None of his 300+ posts are coming up, even in advanced search.

Any advice here? I must be doing something wrong. Thanks.
...
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 11-03-2025, 10:21 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,085
Posted By Jake
I don't believe that it does give you a solid...

I don't believe that it does give you a solid point to start with, Dick. I think that the Pace Leverage Method actually obscures what is working here. You documented the percentiles for Top 5/Top 3...
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 11-03-2025, 06:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,085
Posted By Jake
Dick, How did you do for the day playing...

Dick,

How did you do for the day playing your key horse with Leverage Pace?
It seems the trick still remains getting the right horse as the proper key here.
Did the Leverage Pace method of pace...
Forum: General Discussion 11-01-2025, 12:46 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 963
Posted By Jake
Thank you, AwesomeAgain. Jake

Thank you, AwesomeAgain.

Jake
Forum: General Discussion 10-31-2025, 12:51 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 963
Posted By Jake
Color code Segment Program #

Can anyone clarify what the color coding for the Program number on the Segment screen signify? Thanks.

Jale
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 10-17-2025, 04:57 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,706
Posted By Jake
"Jake asked what my actual bet would look like...

"Jake asked what my actual bet would look like for DEL 3. It looked like this $1 Exacta Key Box 7/9,1,2,5 and Tri Key Box 7/1,2,5,9/1,2,5,9 which plays out like this: 7/1,2,5,9/1,2,5,9 or...
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 10-16-2025, 08:12 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,706
Posted By Jake
Let me ask this in a different way, Kahunab? I...

Let me ask this in a different way, Kahunab? I understand your ABC slotting, but not your W-L numbers. Are you betting 3 different trifectas key bets every race?

I confused because your Leverage...
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 10-16-2025, 07:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,706
Posted By Jake
So, you are only playing trifecta's these days,...

So, you are only playing trifecta's these days, no exacta keys? Dadams6357
question on determining wager value here is a good one. Are you using exacta probables
to determine where to go with your...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.