Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 271
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cdax
Forum: General Discussion 05-16-2026, 07:18 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 10,939
Posted By cdax
I love this! Thanks for sharing it! I use a...

I love this! Thanks for sharing it!

I use a similar approach but sometimes stray and go off the rails. This is something that will keep me more focused and stay on track.

Gonna print and...
Forum: General Discussion 03-31-2026, 06:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,983
Posted By cdax
Those are only available after 6-7am eastern time...

Those are only available after 6-7am eastern time the day of the race.

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 07-31-2025, 08:21 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,174
Posted By cdax
Happy birthday, Ted! Hope you enjoyed your day.

Happy birthday, Ted! Hope you enjoyed your day.
Forum: General Discussion 05-22-2025, 08:38 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 10,476
Posted By cdax
Epic thread going on here! Definitely need...

Epic thread going on here!

Definitely need to "cut and paste" to save the insights.

Sometimes I can go off the rails a bit and need to get back on track. Thank you Mitch for taking the time to...
Forum: Selections 05-18-2025, 03:42 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,113
Posted By cdax
They look like my picks. I fared as well as you...

They look like my picks. I fared as well as you did.ROTFL

Chris
Forum: Selections 05-16-2025, 08:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,047
Posted By cdax
Tough beat. Was checking results before I read...

Tough beat. Was checking results before I read the rest of the thread. Excited, thought you were gonna hit it.

Big day tomorrow, nail it then.

Good luck
Chris
Forum: General Discussion 05-04-2025, 12:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,040
Posted By cdax
I would join in. Chris

I would join in.

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 03-16-2025, 06:43 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,505
Posted By cdax
Thanks Ted, it must have been a problem with...

Thanks Ted, it must have been a problem with twinspires. The card I assembled later in afternoon came out fine.

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 03-15-2025, 02:04 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,505
Posted By cdax
Just assembled Turfway. No issues, everything...

Just assembled Turfway. No issues, everything looks good. Will try to play that.
Forum: General Discussion 03-15-2025, 09:07 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,505
Posted By cdax
This is a bit of a challenge (gonna be worse when...

This is a bit of a challenge (gonna be worse when I start drinking).

The blank entry has the sire and dam of the 1 horse. The entry that shows the 1 horse has the correct name, jockey and trainer...
Forum: General Discussion 03-15-2025, 07:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,505
Posted By cdax
54050 On some races within a card, you need...

54050

On some races within a card, you need to shift the entries and past performances. Like above.

The blank entry is the 1 horse, then 1 pps is actually 2 and so on. 7 has correct pps but is...
Forum: General Discussion 03-15-2025, 06:20 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,505
Posted By cdax
It appears Twinspires is conducting some site...

It appears Twinspires is conducting some site maintenance which isn't allowing the PL and PP numbers, for now. I will just reassemble later.
Forum: General Discussion 03-15-2025, 06:14 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,505
Posted By cdax
Very "glitchy" today. Same hanging problem on...

Very "glitchy" today. Same hanging problem on multiple cards, even after unchecking paceline box.

Other races appear like this.

Working around it for now. Last week everything was fine.
...
Forum: Races of Interest 02-22-2025, 01:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 892
Posted By cdax
Thanks for the tip, Tim. Unless they have...

Thanks for the tip, Tim.

Unless they have big WO numbers I'll usually use all FTS or None of them. This gives me something to look for.

Keep up the good work.

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 02-06-2025, 07:40 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,939
Posted By cdax
I didn't do anything different than usual....

I didn't do anything different than usual. Downloaded a card and assembled without any issues.

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 02-01-2025, 04:15 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,939
Posted By cdax
Never mind

Tried another card with my work around and can only do a race or two before crashing.

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 02-01-2025, 03:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,523
Posted By cdax
horse is scratched Chris

horse is scratched

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 02-01-2025, 03:28 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,939
Posted By cdax
This works for me so far......

I turned of fetching from TS in configure screen. Then I assembled races (which kept crashing with it on). After all races were assembled, I turned on the fetching from TS. (neither time did I reboot...
Forum: General Discussion 12-24-2024, 09:35 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,600
Posted By cdax
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! ...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Stay happy and healthy and best of skill in the new year.

Chris
Forum: Races of Interest 11-26-2024, 09:28 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 881
Posted By cdax
Great job Darryl !! Hitting every race on...

Great job Darryl !!

Hitting every race on the card is fantastic, now stay in the zone and keep riding the wave.

Mo money, mo money.

Chris
Forum: Selections 10-02-2024, 09:16 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 858
Posted By cdax
Bummer Tim, some days nothing seems to click. ...

Bummer Tim, some days nothing seems to click.

Best of luck tomorrow.

chris
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-18-2024, 07:02 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 14,937
Posted By cdax
Tim's words (posts) are not falling on deaf ears,...

Tim's words (posts) are not falling on deaf ears, at least in my case. I truly appreciate what LT1 and the rest of you do on here.

I "usually" check posts daily but I rarely post.

I will try...
Forum: General Discussion 06-21-2024, 08:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,522
Posted By cdax
Sorry. Just saw it in the title.

Sorry. Just saw it in the title.
Forum: General Discussion 06-21-2024, 08:21 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,522
Posted By cdax
Is "Sport of Kings" the podcast? or is there...

Is "Sport of Kings" the podcast? or is there another?

Something I could use, terrible at constructing bets.

Chris
Forum: General Discussion 05-31-2024, 07:34 PM
Replies: 6
Ai
Views: 4,848
Posted By cdax
I don't think their pace numbers are much better...

I don't think their pace numbers are much better than any other out there. But their "GSR" rating shows a lot of promise. It uses ratings from the horses Dam and Sire and extrapolates a number for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 271

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 PM.