Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sprestridge
Forum: General Discussion 02-28-2026, 08:08 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,653
Posted By sprestridge
Thank you, Brian. Congratulations to you, too! ...

Thank you, Brian. Congratulations to you, too! My name is Scott Prestridge. See you in Vegas!
Forum: General Discussion 02-26-2026, 11:55 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,653
Posted By sprestridge
I did, 1st time qualifying!

I did, 1st time qualifying!
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 11-29-2020, 12:19 PM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,466
Posted By sprestridge
[QUOTE=sprestridge;130786]11/20/20 Aqueduct 3...

[QUOTE=sprestridge;130786]11/20/20 Aqueduct 3 horse 2 is missing a running line, his maiden win 2 back at KD.[/QUOTE

Pardon the typo, 11/29/20
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 11-29-2020, 11:57 AM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,466
Posted By sprestridge
Missing a running line

11/20/20 Aqueduct 3 horse 2 is missing a running line, his maiden win 2 back at KD.
Forum: General Discussion 06-24-2015, 04:19 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 10,007
Posted By sprestridge
Lone Star Park is my home track and I love it,...

Lone Star Park is my home track and I love it, but you guys are dead on. There are only about 3 races per card that are worth betting. When I go for the live racing, I enjoy the band between races...
Forum: Amazon Store & Miscellaneous Library 01-26-2015, 11:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 42,526
Posted By sprestridge
In Quinn's The Handicapper's Condition Book, he...

In Quinn's The Handicapper's Condition Book, he defines "Lightly Raced" as having raced fewer than 10 times.
Forum: Selections 02-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,718
Posted By sprestridge
No value to be had? I'll take a $12.20 Place...

No value to be had? I'll take a $12.20 Place price and a $49 Exacta all day long!
Forum: RDSS2 / FAQ's 10-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 34,414
Posted By sprestridge
Great idea, Ted. I am looking forward to this.

Great idea, Ted. I am looking forward to this.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.