Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ted Craven
Forum: General Discussion 09-26-2026, 09:19 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 222
Posted By Ted Craven
Those are so cool Dan - thank you! That jacket...

Those are so cool Dan - thank you! That jacket of his looks just like the early style I remember him in - wide lapels.

Here is research by my AI on that early script he wrote for that 1950s...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 09-26-2026, 06:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 53,791
Posted By Ted Craven
Hi Brian, similar to what Dan said (thanks Dan)....

Hi Brian, similar to what Dan said (thanks Dan). But just to be clear - you say specifically that RDSS seems slow on just loading up, just getting to the opening RDSS Desktop. If that's the only...
Forum: General Discussion 09-09-2026, 01:12 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,586
Posted By Ted Craven
Paul, it is better to email them directly at...

Paul, it is better to email them directly at info@trackmaster.com or EquibaseOnlineServices@Equibase.com (or copy to both). I am in touch with them regularly, twice last week helping RDSS users. I...
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 09-07-2026, 01:22 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,612
Posted By Ted Craven
I have tested a change in the code for an...

I have tested a change in the code for an upcoming version. Currently when we Convert a fresh data file from TrackMaster into the RDSS database, we look up any existing data for a horse by its NAME...
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 09-06-2026, 03:58 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,612
Posted By Ted Craven
For the record, in our remote support meeting,...

For the record, in our remote support meeting, you demonstrated the problem and we resolved it in the Data Centre by forcing RDSS to re-download the PP file and re-convert it to the RDSS database, by...
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 09-06-2026, 02:20 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,612
Posted By Ted Craven
Jimmy - check your email for Zoom connection...

Jimmy - check your email for Zoom connection info.

Bill Lyster - I know you are working KD regularly. Any issues with race assembly?

Ted
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 09-05-2026, 08:41 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,612
Posted By Ted Craven
Jimmy, you emailed me a screenshot of KD for...

Jimmy, you emailed me a screenshot of KD for today Sept 5 Race 6 which was malformed. Although I was not working KD today, when I assembled ALL races for the day, everything assembled without any...
Forum: General Discussion 08-17-2026, 05:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,242
Posted By Ted Craven
The most likely problem is the named export file...

The most likely problem is the named export file is still open by some program, thus the overwrite function of a file fails. No external 3rd-party plug in is involved with that operation.

That...
Forum: General Discussion 08-14-2026, 06:05 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,351
Posted By Ted Craven
It's really Woodbine's signature course - 12f EP...

It's really Woodbine's signature course - 12f EP Taylor Turf course. Indeed, it is huge and impressive. There's time to eat a cheeseburger and fries when they start around the far turn :p One of the...
Forum: General Discussion 08-14-2026, 01:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,351
Posted By Ted Craven
I do hope you make it next year Jeff! When the...

I do hope you make it next year Jeff! When the time comes, get with Mum and see if we can make a day of it, if I can get there then.

Cheers,


Ted
Forum: General Discussion 08-14-2026, 01:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,351
Posted By Ted Craven
Greetings from Woodbine!

Hello Folks! I've been in Ontario for nearly 2 weeks, visiting with Mum and family (I moved to British Columbia Vancouver Island 5 years ago). For those who know her, my mother is going strong at 92...
Forum: General Discussion 07-26-2026, 10:41 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 8,403
Posted By Ted Craven
Congratulations Brian. Will come in handy! ...

Congratulations Brian. Will come in handy!

:jump:

Ted
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 07-24-2026, 05:14 PM
Replies: 3
Ray
Views: 4,903
Posted By Ted Craven
Wishing you all best Ray! I hope you are able to...

Wishing you all best Ray! I hope you are able to manage the health challenges and enjoy your post-racing career.

Ted
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 07-22-2026, 02:21 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,001
Posted By Ted Craven
Thanks Dick for the research. I suspect there is...

Thanks Dick for the research. I suspect there is even deeper research we can get our AI to do to pinpoint further how Frl-E may be used in ways other factors are not currently - perhaps to both a)...
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 07-20-2026, 05:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,001
Posted By Ted Craven
Thanks for the detailed study Dick. An underused...

Thanks for the detailed study Dick. An underused set of Factors.

What use do you make of this data? How does it help you refine your contender and betting choices, so far? Do you find it helps...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 07-13-2026, 02:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 11,604
Posted By Ted Craven
Dan, I will check it this week. I think I have a...

Dan, I will check it this week. I think I have a good solution but will corroborate that the persistence of that outdated MUTUELS.DAT file contents from earlier races is what prevents subsequent...
Forum: Speculator 07-10-2026, 07:02 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 28,463
Posted By Ted Craven
Grant - you're right! I looked for it at that...

Grant - you're right! I looked for it at that location and can't find it. The memory fades a bit after 19 years ... ;). Not sure what happened to that (not purposely taken down, as far as I can...
Forum: General Discussion 07-08-2026, 01:47 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,338
Posted By Ted Craven
This happens, some graphics hardware, some screen...

This happens, some graphics hardware, some screen resolutions, some font magnification settings. There is a whole long thread about it: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17278

I will...
Forum: General Discussion 06-30-2026, 02:40 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 5,501
Posted By Ted Craven
RDSS/TrackMaster contact issue?

Folks - just in case it continues to be a problem tomorrow - just now around 11:30pm Pacific, I encountered problems with RDSS trying to contact TrackMaster to get data subscription info. Plus, there...
Forum: General Discussion 06-28-2026, 01:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,564
Posted By Ted Craven
Hi Darryl, and everyone. On that day, the message...

Hi Darryl, and everyone. On that day, the message was (something like) - "bad IP address". I noticed that and several people also wrote me.

I sent off an emergency tech support to the web host...
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 06-06-2026, 05:45 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 19,910
Posted By Ted Craven
Sorry to see this Dan. I'm going to go with demon...

Sorry to see this Dan. I'm going to go with demon possessed, so far :eek: I restarted RDSS and opened to SAR Race 6. Here is what my BLBL screen looks like after filtering Contenders the same way you...
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 06-03-2026, 09:07 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,612
Posted By Ted Craven
Ignacio - I got your email and replied by email....

Ignacio - I got your email and replied by email. Let me know by email if the advice worked!

Ted
Forum: Sample Model Data 05-21-2026, 02:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 9,902
Posted By Ted Craven
New Model Database

Here is a new Excel model database, compiled by Dick W, with 4764 races, through April 30, 2026.

http://rdss2.com/rdss.leverage.pace/Model.Database.2026-V1.4-April.30.Update.zip

Ted
Forum: Selections 05-20-2026, 11:10 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 17,688
Posted By Ted Craven
BTW - if anyone wants me to teach them how to...

BTW - if anyone wants me to teach them how to capture screenshots and post them here - just send me en email or PM. No problem. Everyone, on ANY computer can do it. Just takes understanding a few...
Forum: Selections 05-20-2026, 11:08 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 17,688
Posted By Ted Craven
Gentlemen - do I need to close this thread?...

Gentlemen - do I need to close this thread? Posturing and ego-clashing is just so boring. I for one do not doubt the integrity or handicapping skills of ANYONE posting in this thread. Why all the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.