Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: reddogskip
Forum: General Discussion 01-17-2026, 12:58 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 629
Posted By reddogskip
Same issue for me

Same thing has been happening to me for the last week or so. I don't seem to be able to access it even after repeated attempts. But then it works the next day.
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 10-28-2025, 07:42 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,626
Posted By reddogskip
I will email you. Thanks.

I will email you. Thanks.
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 10-28-2025, 05:11 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 22,626
Posted By reddogskip
My account (email and/or password) is not...

My account (email and/or password) is not recognized. Is that expected? Or is that the issue that is impacting all trackmaster users at this time?

**Addendum by Ted - I think you managed to...
Forum: General Discussion 05-14-2025, 07:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,354
Posted By reddogskip
While imperfect, note that program will open and...

While imperfect, note that program will open and seems to opearte fine if you disconnect from the internet. I realize that only helps if you already have the data downloaded and are willing to do...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-09-2025, 03:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 8,209
Posted By reddogskip
While I consider myself a bit of a novice...

While I consider myself a bit of a novice compared to many others on the site, I spent a bit of time trying to recreate your screen (using a variety of congiguration settings) and never did come...
Forum: General Discussion 01-28-2025, 03:21 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,113
Posted By reddogskip
Bet for fun. But troubled race as two horses and...

Bet for fun. But troubled race as two horses and jockeys went down? Hard to see what happened. Prayers to all involved. Looks like Brillaint Disguise avoided the incident and ran okay after a...
Forum: General Discussion 01-28-2025, 03:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,113
Posted By reddogskip
I had to bet a few dollars on this Brilliant...

I had to bet a few dollars on this Brilliant Disguise. Just for fun.

Without your post, I don't think I would have included it in my betting. But who nows for sure. I did like the dam and the...
Forum: Races of Interest 01-14-2025, 03:47 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,800
Posted By reddogskip
Thank you for posting this. I have missed you...

Thank you for posting this. I have missed you for the past few weeks!
Forum: Races of Interest 12-18-2024, 12:13 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 898
Posted By reddogskip
While I almost never comment or reply, I see...

While I almost never comment or reply, I see these posts and often compare your picks to my own. Thank you for your contributions. The certainly allow me to do some serious thinking about how I...
Forum: General Discussion 06-30-2024, 10:05 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,349
Posted By reddogskip
LRC (tb) and LA (qh)

LRC is the track abreviation for the Los Al thoroghbred racing.
Forum: General Discussion 03-11-2024, 10:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,713
Posted By reddogskip
Same issue for me

This is not the first time thiis has happened and I have assumed (right or wrong) that it is an trackmaster isssue and not RDDS2 specific.

It begs the question: How often is the last race...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM.