Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Saratoga Meetups > 2018
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

2018 Saratoga Meetup 2018

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2018, 01:10 AM   #1
mick
Abiding Student
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs View Post
Hey Mick,

As I sit, waiting for my "to go" order from Augie's, I sit with a glass of Maker's Mark on the rocks. Quite honestly, the best Bourbon I've ever had in my entire life. Too bad they didn't have the 46, as I'm sure that I wouldn't be disappointed. Thanks for the tip on REAL Kentucky Bourbon!
I really glad you like it. And when you make that trip to Keeneland, we'll go to the distillery.
__________________
mick

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Saratoga Saturday Latekick Selections 35 08-05-2016 02:12 PM
Saratoga 2015 - PaceandCap Weekend ? Ted Craven General Discussion 5 03-30-2015 08:07 AM
Alabama Stakes 2014 Saratoga Ted Craven Races of Interest 5 08-16-2014 02:19 PM
** Update: Saratoga 2012 Plans Ted Craven 2012 48 08-17-2012 11:55 AM
Pace and Cap / Sartin Methodology Weekend at Saratoga 2010 Ted Craven 2010 5 07-26-2010 11:48 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.