|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| 2018 Saratoga Meetup 2018 |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Abiding Student
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
|
In another thread, Ted wrote:
We all need to co-ordinate soon on Saratoga this year. I'll be going, for the same weekend or week as we usually do (Alabama weekend) August 18th. Let's start a thread soon to collect this year's attendees (tomorrow, or someone else can start it!). Our friend is on the left-hand side of Canada this week and far from home, so I'll help out and start it. I'm in for Saratoga. Who else plans to attend? |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 909
|
Count me in, Judge!
If Dolly Parton sleeps on her back, I will be there for one or some of the P&C days.
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Prayers
I will do my best with all my heart, I will pray I can make it with dad
again this year. We had a great time last year, I really want to get there again Bless Bill |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
You can count me in!
Mike |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
|
Where
Do you folks usually stay as far as a hotel goes?
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,871
|
Barring a health problem count me in.
Mitch44 |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
|
Looking forward to meeting up again
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
|
I wouldn’t mind meeting up with my matchup buddies again this year. Not for sure yet but maybe. Any recommendations for a decent hotel or motel within walking distance of the track that won’t cost a fortune?
Hopefully it works out. I would like another crack at crafting some group Pick 4 tickets with Mike that go beyond the first leg. Pook |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
Mike, I can guarantee we get past the first leg this time!
We can cover them ALL LOL, Mike |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Abiding Student
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
|
If I were really flush, I would stay in Saratoga and walk to the track. (I love that little town and God Bless Ms. Whitney for saving it.)
Being an old retired guy living on a fixed income, I stay at a hotel in the North Albany near the airport and commute back and forth with friends. There are a half dozen motels near the Interstate and it's an easy 30-minute drive. |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| A Saratoga Saturday | Latekick | Selections | 35 | 08-05-2016 02:12 PM |
| Saratoga 2015 - PaceandCap Weekend ? | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 5 | 03-30-2015 08:07 AM |
| Alabama Stakes 2014 Saratoga | Ted Craven | Races of Interest | 5 | 08-16-2014 02:19 PM |
| ** Update: Saratoga 2012 Plans | Ted Craven | 2012 | 48 | 08-17-2012 11:55 AM |
| Pace and Cap / Sartin Methodology Weekend at Saratoga 2010 | Ted Craven | 2010 | 5 | 07-26-2010 11:48 AM |
|