|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
|
Synergism 2. Belmont Race 1
Race 1 Belmont Park. Newpace says this race is Pressured Low or late favoring. I am win betting the 7 and the 2. It is currently 20 minutes to post. The 9 horse is the overlay at this moment. Its sitting at 6-1 but the 2 has more class and I go with class on the turf. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
Good luck,Brian...
Let's do PRM r2 6f...Synergism 2...going with the DR Factor Early -4 and 9...but i think 2 and 5 will pull it out at the end.. Bet to win - 2 - Even on the Sartin Line 5- 8/5 on the Sartin Line |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Brian,
Thanks for the race. I have a question don't you try to narrow down the number of contenders you put in. Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Ray
Thanks for putting up the race, I have a question why leave out the 9 to win seems to have great numbers. Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
The setup screen...
Hi Jeff, i know the 9 looks good and might prevail in the battle with 4 on the early going... but my 'crystal ball' or my crazy mind just says 2 and 5... |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
forgot the setup screen...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
|
Ray what time does the race go off!! I will play it for sure. I am downloading the card now and will handicap it. I have the 15-1 shot in race 5 in my late pick 5. I will post shortly!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
Jeff,the race went off around 2:40...2 was 9/5 and 5 was 7/2...I bet $54 on 2 and $36 on 5...the 2 won and paid $5.60...made a small profit of $61.
Just trying to show how sharp the betting syndicates,whales and the AI guys nowadays... |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
Good luck on your pick 5 bet,Jeff.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Ray
Well, you were right about the 9 I wanted to know how to determine if race would be early or late by looking at the readouts. Jeff |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Warm Up Race July 12 Belmont Race 7 | Bill V. | Races of Interest | 11 | 07-14-2018 12:44 AM |
| Just follow the guidelines | For The Lead | Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings | 138 | 08-19-2014 10:28 PM |
| Adjustments Question | Ted Craven | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 3 | 06-29-2014 03:22 PM |
| Official Contest Rules (please respond in the Poll to enter the Contest) | Ted Craven | Contest Admin Stuff | 1 | 05-31-2012 12:48 PM |
| Score Board | Bill V. | Golf Shirt Contest | 6 | 10-10-2009 03:19 PM |
|