|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Spec Rookie
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
|
Philly Park Jan 17 Race 2
Bill,
Going to take a look at Philadelphia Park again today. Not sure how the weather is going but I'll have to keep an eye on it. Any help from the Philadelphia master would always be appreciated. I guess I won't be playing Philly today after all. They canceled. I was worried about the weather. Next time.......! Charlie Last edited by cprescigno; 01-17-2006 at 12:19 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Spec Rookie
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
|
BL/BL Screen Philadelphia Park Jan 17 Race 2
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Spec Rookie
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
|
Philadelphia Park Jan 17 Race 2 Summary Screen
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|