Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
OFFICIAL Saturday April 8th Binder Day

April 8th is the official date for Binder Day at Laurel Race Course.Per Binder's request the race will be called VDC Pace and Cap Purse.We have to find out how many are coming and where to sit.They give us free clubhouse passes in a certain section but it will be tough to use a laptop and also there are no simulcast screens there.Our options are either the dining room or the simulcast area where the tv's are on the wall.That area has limited seating so we would have to get there early to get the seats.The dining room I can just make a reservation .Anyway let me know how you want to handle this.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:17 PM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Binder and a the Pace and Cap race

Thank You very much Jeff
The offical day is set = April 8th
Its going to be a great day
I am so happy and honered. Lets make it fun and hopefully we alll hit a realbig winner in the Pace and Cap race

Now im ready to go

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 05:53 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up I am in

Count me in Jeff. Whatever arrangements you make are fine with me ok?

If it's ok with Bill I will hook up with him and Brooks in Jersey and we will make the trek down your way

I HOPE Pino is gonna be there. Jeff and Kevin too!

I can't wait to see all of you again. Plus new friends on top of all this.

Charlie can u make it?

Go Head Shoe


Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Im leaning towards the dining room it worked well last time.If we are sitting at those desks it's all in a straight line and it would be hard to talk tosomebody 10 desks down.Either place has food at least the dining room wont have a seat charge like the other joint.They also have a private room and Im seeing what it would cost us there as well.It has multiple tv's and it's own betting window.Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 01-30-2006 at 08:06 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:57 PM   #5
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
I'm not sure at this point. I have to check that date out. I should know by tomorrow, Wed. at the latest. Let you know as soon as I figure it out.
I'd like to try to make it. Sounds like fun.

Charlie
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 10:45 PM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
I'm still in!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:53 AM   #7
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Ted,That's great you will be able to make it,I look forward to meeting you.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:23 AM   #8
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
I'm a maybe if you'll have me. I don't live that far away and it would be an excuse to go to the track...LOL Although I am not currently using Sartin-based programs, I would like the opportunity to say hello. Let me know since I am a user of another program if I am invited and I can let you know something for sure at a later date.

Thanks.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:46 PM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
I dont have any objection as long as you are a member of this board.Shoeless
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:23 PM   #10
nomorebocci
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 114
April 8th

hi Shoeless, of course Brooks and Nomorebocci will be there on April 8th, to have our son Bill honored by his friends at Laurel.
Count us in. Proud parents of a terrrific guy. Can't wait to meet all of you. signed, Mom & Pop
nomorebocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.