|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
LONE FRONTRUNNER
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SO CAL CIRCUIT
Posts: 58
|
Derby "Match up"
Line of David Line#1 is the key -46.1-110.3-136.2-202.4
"OTHER THAN EARLY" Contenders=#2-ICE BOX S/P use line #1 #4-Super Saver p/e use line#1 #11-Devil may care P use line#4 #16-Awsome act P/S use line#2 #17-Dublin S/P use line #3 #19-Home boy kris P line#4 BUT ?? CONDITION= OUT MANUAL VALIDATOR LOVES DUBLIN POWER LINE+POSITION SAYS AWSOME ACT Easy race to match,wish it was always this EASY JEFF KENT |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
The field with middle tab set on tandems
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
...
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
..,
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
,,.
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
|
Thanks for all of that Richie, I won't even download the card now. I'll fool around with some exotics, but the Derby was never a race for me to take too seriously except as being the grandest day for the sport. I go for the win in the second two legs of the Triple Crown.
I will have to include Homeboy Kris in my exotics though. I have a son named Chris and for most of his life I've called him "homey." While I don't at all see him getting his picture taken, he just might fall into the shadow of the winner. I won't spend any more than ten dollars on exactas, just to have something to root for. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
If anybody needs to watch one of the Derby's hopeful's past races ..
here they are.. http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3...t-performances enjoy mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Kentucky Derby Chatter | JimG | 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest | 10 | 05-01-2010 10:40 AM |
| Derby Day | noddub62 | General Discussion | 9 | 04-29-2010 10:25 AM |
| Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 2 | 07-17-2009 11:09 AM |
| Derby File 2009 | Ted Craven | Speculator | 0 | 04-30-2009 08:01 AM |
|