|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
|
MNR 8-19 Early DD
r1 5-10-3-6
r2 4-3-7-8 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
|
Good Luck Lt1 on your double.
My wife wants to visit her sister tonight. Not sure when I will get back. Hopefully by the 6th or7th race. rmath |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
|
Thanks Rich hopefully see you later.
Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
|
Hey guys. How's it going tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
Hey Tim, Matt, Rich and everyone else here tonight!
I just got in the house!!! How did the early DD go Tim? |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
|
The 1st was a cold 5-10. R2 ouch got nipped at the wire by another bomb. My nags ran 2-3-4.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
|
r3
Speed Speed Speed |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
|
R3 5-2-7-4
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
MNR 3 081913 Segments
Just so everyone knows, even though I am posting these images, my handicapping today was too rushed and I am nowhere near confident in what I have here. I am almost reluctant to show them.
But, be as it may..... r3 i am looking at the 2-5-7 with no clue about the 2 off 500 days and being the fastest in the race from the past.
__________________
I can explain it to you, but, I can't understand it for you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
|
Tim, win some, lose some. But, some losses bite more than other. I feel for you.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| More on EARLY... | For The Lead | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 6 | 07-14-2013 12:27 AM |
| Tracking The Early Dominant Horse | SilentRun | NewPace Discussion Forum (old) | 7 | 07-26-2011 11:48 PM |
| The Match-Up After Six Months | mamojica | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 10-04-2009 10:53 PM |
| Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 1 | 05-25-2009 09:52 AM |
| Beware the slow early pace lines | Tim Y | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 0 | 02-03-2009 01:06 PM |
|