Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
JEFF KENT
LONE FRONTRUNNER
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SO CAL CIRCUIT
Posts: 58
Derby "Match up"

Line of David Line#1 is the key -46.1-110.3-136.2-202.4
"OTHER THAN EARLY"

Contenders=#2-ICE BOX S/P use line #1
#4-Super Saver p/e use line#1
#11-Devil may care P use line#4
#16-Awsome act P/S use line#2
#17-Dublin S/P use line #3
#19-Home boy kris P line#4 BUT ?? CONDITION= OUT

MANUAL VALIDATOR LOVES DUBLIN
POWER LINE+POSITION SAYS AWSOME ACT

Easy race to match,wish it was always this EASY

JEFF KENT
JEFF KENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
The field with middle tab set on tandems
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:38 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
...
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:40 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
..,
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
,,.
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #6
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Thanks for all of that Richie, I won't even download the card now. I'll fool around with some exotics, but the Derby was never a race for me to take too seriously except as being the grandest day for the sport. I go for the win in the second two legs of the Triple Crown.

I will have to include Homeboy Kris in my exotics though. I have a son named Chris and for most of his life I've called him "homey." While I don't at all see him getting his picture taken, he just might fall into the shadow of the winner.

I won't spend any more than ten dollars on exactas, just to have something to root for.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kentucky Derby Chatter JimG 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest 10 05-01-2010 10:40 AM
Derby Day noddub62 General Discussion 9 04-29-2010 10:25 AM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 2 07-17-2009 11:09 AM
Derby File 2009 Ted Craven Speculator 0 04-30-2009 08:01 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.