Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
smilingtiger
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 24
Smile Running Style Question

Hi. My first post here. I reside in Kitchener, about 60 miles southwest of Woodbine.
Running styles: Something that I find confusing is that the running style that I appoint to a horse by eyeballing winning or close efforts, is sometimes not the same running style as that of the paceline that I picked. For example I'll designate a horse Early because of a winning effort 6 lines back. The line I use may be the last line and the horse ran a 3rd ranked 1st fraction, a 1st ranked 2nd fraction etc. So it doesn't look very Early.
Also once in a while I've picked a wire to wire winner and also used that as a pace line. However I've found that (on some occasions)that the second fraction is stronger than the first.
smilingtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.