|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Parts,Dont know what the last 3 in your readout mean,good job anyway.Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Dick,Glad you like something.
Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 387
|
Hmmm............ I like many things, Jeff. Your response sounds a bit snippy, and I feel i must have offended in some way. I assure you, no offense was intended.
I never was much good at marching in step though, even in high school band. A thousand pardons if I have fallen out of step once again. Dick
__________________
"Ils Sont Partis" |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Dick,No I was just kidding that's the reason for the big grin at the end[if you notice I hardly ever use it].Your entitled to your own opinion.Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 329
|
Running styles
I don't remember which follow-up discusses this, but Doc stated it was possible for a horse to go wire to wire, and be considered "sustained on the lead" The last fraction being one of the fastest in the race.
check the follow -ups for a complete description BobC
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 467
|
Quote:
I'm paraphrasing, but I believe Tom said, "If you find one of these, run, don't walk to the window." |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
AlwNW2X
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 22
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
Dick and Jeff,
I responded to both of you but for some reason my response which was positive and cordial to both parties was deleted ![]() Dick, thanks for the kind words. Jeff, I explained the last 3 items for you. It seems the server was having problems. Maybe my response will mystically re-appear. Oh well. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
Ritchie:
Quote:
Thank you for your concern. Nice job with the contest. It's very entertaining and fun for me to compete. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|